Completed Report against SpiteFulVenom

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Xproplayer, Feb 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    SpiteFulVenom
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    albatross
    Which Round:
    not sure, its in my vid though
    Time of Occurence:
    doesn't matter, also can't find it
    Reason For Report:
    Abuse of power / discretion, false kick for harassment

Kicked me shortly after this​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I already DM'd this part to Lordy:

https://i.imgur.com/HYBCTYw.png

Before anyone tries to say that "stupid ignorant fuck" is harassment, this was in a DM directly to Lordy so it's not admissible to the case of the kick.

Per !motd kick for harassment requires a warning, which there was none. So therefore this is an abuse of discretion. It is clear that after watching a simple hour of their gameplay they play like how I used to play, methodical, trying to win, not talking much (unlike me). I believe this staff member did not have their emotions under control and when I killed them in an epic fashion (saying 1 insult, the rest was me aweing at my own skill when I'm rusty as fuck) and this led to them to abuse discretion.

But thats assuming this was even harassment, I killed the player in a high skill fashion, objectively, and spitefuls aim was bad, objectively. Laughing at the end was me being impressed with myself, and laughing at the whole situation. Am I not allowed to say "haha I killed you"? Of course I am this is TTT not among us.

It is also clear this may not be the first case after I was still writing this report and I witness this "joke" which has no place on SGM (unless we're no longer enforcing the S in SGM, back when I played this shit doesn't fly)
    https://i.imgur.com/6sGlgue.png

2. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

3. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will respond when able

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

5. Spitefulvenom

Hello xpro hope you are well, something to note is that you also called me a cunt in shoutbox ;).
    Now on the matter of you being kicked you were warned for repeatedly spamming admin chat telling staff how to do their job
    in an aggressive manor the staff are here to help the server not to have you harassing them while doing so ill be tagging @Pierogi
    @Nuno @dazza and @Lovisa for any additional evidence they can provide to support my claim.
    Now my so called unprofessionalism looks bad when you take it out of context so here is the console logs
    [​IMG]
    Now as you can see not only are you trying to tell the staff who are busy doing reports how to do their job you also dont know that mass rdm ban
    is 4th offence. I will hold my hands up i could of been more professional however there was alot going on on the server so my tolerance was
    lower than it should of been.

6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

>Hello xpro hope you are well, something to note is that you also called me a cunt in shoutbox ;).

Timeline? Did you see that before or after the "harassment" kick, did it happen before or after the kick?

>Now on the matter of you being kicked you were warned for repeatedly spamming admin chat telling staff how to do their job in an aggressive manor the staff are here to help the server not to have you harassing them while doing so ill be tagging @Pierogi @Nuno @dazza and @Lovisa for any additional evidence they can provide to support my claim. Now as you can see not only are you trying to tell the staff who are busy doing reports how to do their job you also dont know that mass rdm ban
    is 4th offence.

Keywords here: warned for, repeatedly spamming, telling staff, aggressive

So I was warned for spamming (Invalid from my perspective) yet kicked for harassment? I'd still consider that an abuse of discretion still, even if I was /actually/ spamming which I wasn't.

Repeatedly spamming, okay if so where is the evidence showing the 2nd offense before I was kicked? You were kind enough to post logs for the first incident, and I'd genuinely like to hear how that could be considered spam, as I literally said in my response I can't see who is handling what, I'm trying to offer evidence and ensure a report is followed through on a mass RDMer (who was banned, so I was right!) and once I knew who it was, I was dming with them. As for a 2nd offense, I already know there aren't logs of me talking in admin chat right before I was kicked because I wasn't kicked for spamming as you just said, we'll see why I was kicked shortly.

Telling staff, also incorrect, I never told anyone to do something, I ASKED for a g&e request because (I still have the footage in case anyone wants to spin this off, I see makota is appealing) the player was displaying consistent toxic behavior (Ask me how I know to recognize this lol) regarding their prop killing, so I wanted to ensure the staff had the facts and were able to bring this actual rulebreaker (unlike me) to justice.

Aggressive, homie my messages boil down to "hey who's handling my report, I'm very mad about this user and I'd like to see them punished, and I'm even requesting we try to g&e if there is history" (I just realized, I'm saying fancy admin staffing words like g&e and you still hit me with a 'knows the rules better' lmfao). I've also seen tons and tons of screenshots like this and of console in my tenure, even now seeing the internal staff to staff @ messages that is NOT a busy server that needs to have a quiet admin chat, maybe if you were a new mod it would be overwhelming? Like dude if the server is so busy and admin chat needs to be quiet why are you spamming the whole server with your ulx gadduser commands?

So I've taken apart all your arguments, and I will also point out again your messaging here is just starting so hostile and personal / emotional, the first ever messages we exchange are debating about the admin chat usage, then you respond with a snarky, AND IGNORANT (DARE SOMEONE TO COMPARE OUR PLAYTIMES) comment, AS AN ADMIN!

>Now my so called unprofessionalism looks bad when you take it out of context so here is the console logs

So called homie you're writing "could of" and "i" in this very response....

To wrap this up you didn't acknowledge the word abuse, harassment, or discretion at all, I was kicked for "Harassment" but all you've spoke for is the admin chat stuff. I don't want to speak for other people but it feels like you know you fucked up, you were upset you got headshotted when you had an easy kill with a shotgun lined up, and because it was that person you were already egoing on earlier, you kicked me, and that's why there was no mention in your reply.

> however there was alot going on on the server so my tolerance was lower than it should of been.

Just calling this out one more time since I didn't earlier, if your tolerance was so low and things are so hectic, why are you using ulx gadduser commands for fun? Why are you playing actual rounds instead of just focusing on reports, I've seen moderators who will get on for hours and never play TTT (And be sad about it) because they were busy dealing with reports.

Now to finalize, I must point out this dangerous mindset that seems to be present here:
    > I will hold my hands up i could of been more professional however there was alot going on on the server so my tolerance was lower than it should of been.

"I lost my cool and kicked a player, OOPS TEHEE, MY HANDS ARE UP" like dude what? Even if this was a slay it's something to be taken seriously, you kicked me over personal feelings!!! Next time I harpoon you through a wall am I going to get banned for exploits because "my tolerance was lower than it should have been" like dude what the heck this isn't acceptable for a Mod, I'm curious what a lead will say because I admire the two leads right now and they are familiar with the relaxing / changes to the community since I last played, but I hope they agree with me this is not an acceptable mindset for an admin.

7. Spitefulvenom

Sorry i should of clarified yes your message in shout box was before the kick but forum and in game dont stack like that.
    Anyway unless you have anything more to add lets wait until lordy is able to handle this.

8. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Aight, I should be free tomorrow to handle this ;)

9. Lordyhgm

Aight nevermind what I said before I wasn't able to get around to. In the interim, I've taken apart my laptop and fix the CPU issues so should be able to dedicate time to this report on my day off this week, Thursday.

10. Lordyhgm

Aight so, I can now say I am on top of all that I need to have done both in SGM & IRL and so from here on out there shall be no weeks-long waits for reports to be handled.

As for spiteful's conduct, this really isn't what we expect from staff. While there are always times when the server can be pressing on resources, with 2-3 additional staff he should have had the ability to calmly explain that the report was being handled, that MRDM is now x4, and that bombarding asay wasn't helping. Antagonism goes two ways, but I know that Spiteful is more than capable of handling a situation like this calmly & professionally and as an admin that is his responsibility solely to deal with.

At the time of this report, I spoke with spite, and we agreed the week-long break from work would also be an excellent time to have a break from administration also to rebase and alleviate the stresses that had spilt over from irl. This has been a success and so I do not see this to be an issue going forwards.

The harassment section of this report seems to have been a misunderstanding, and shit-talking isn't something that'd be considered anyway unless excessive or otherwise note-worthy.

Valid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.