Completed Report against smor

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hongo, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    smor
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:38369552
    Your Steam ID:
    u all know me already
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    dust
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    1AM
    Reason For Report:
    he was a detective and was standing over an unid body for like a minute and killing whoever approached for "passing an unid body". killed 4 people for it and used that reason for every single one.

Mass rdm + Loopholing​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Smor

Smor VIP

Your report was already handled in-game by finn and aria. I was skeptical of how many innocents were left so I decided that I wasn't going to be easy on people committing traitorous acts. You, and a few other people, were not actively IDing the bodies that were clearly visible and not identified.

3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

You didn't allow any of us to ID the body, you killed whoever got close before they could even push E on it. Honestly, the reason I even came here is because Aria didn't ban you, perhaps because they were not aware this is loopholing.

You sat over the body for literally 41 seconds, killing people for that long, instead of identifying it yourself.

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Also, Finn is a trial mod. You cannot list him as a party that "handled it", he probably doesn't even know what loopholing is and actually can use this case to learn about it. So thanks for pointing that out

5. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

This is being looked over by @ryan

6. Smor

Smor VIP

I didn't kill Rice and Chicken because of an unidentified body by the way; I had his DNA.

There wasn't just one unidentified body that you claim I was standing on top of. There was one that you clearly neglected that I decided to kill you for.

Nothing about what I did was loopholing. You blatantly committed a traitorous act. Maybe next time you should look around first so you don't get mistaken for a traitor.

7. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

This has been handled. Thanks for reporting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.