Invalid Report against Smoke

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Tea♥, May 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Smoke
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:77487506
    Your Steam ID:
    Check my profile.
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    The one everyone likes for no reason.
    Which Round:
    I forget.
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 1 am MST.
    Reason For Report:
    Cheating.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Smoke2.dem

Smoke is using a shotgun here, but the apparance of his aimbot is there.

Play demo from the start. (0 ticks)

1st Kill:
    (Slowdown demo to 6%)
    Regular Fella is once again the victim of dirty cheaters. Notice how his aim is as jittery as all the other possible cheaters I have posted. He shoots once at around the start, his aim suspicious. The killing blow at 70 ticks shows his aim kill regular, despite his crosshair being significantly away as he takes his shot. Once again, when Regular is killed, we see the signature aim-adjusts to target immediately AFTER they have been killed. Silent aim?

2nd Kill: (Ravioli) goto 1550 ticks. (Slowdown to 6% or whatever to see) He misses the first shot, and then goes onto adjusting his aim. As he shoots the final, Smoke's crosshair is no where near Ravioli head, yet he once again still scores a kill.
    We also see the tiring aim-adjust immediately after death.
    Also, when using a shotgun, it is odd to aim for the head. Usually aiming for the center of mass to get the most pellets in is more effective. Unless you're cheating.

3rd kill Dr Palomar: Goto 1850 ticks. You can see his aim above the head of dr palomar, and he still gets a kill, while his aim adjusts after.

4th (almost kill; edad): This one follows immediately after doctor, slow down the demo to 6% once again. Notice how his pellets fire waayys away from edad, yet he still gets a good shot on what is assumed be to the head.

If you want to see normal aim adjust with a shotgun, I will upload a demo for comparison if I can, shortly.

My gameplay with shotgun for comparison, factoring in 30 tick demos, in case you are skeptic:

T-round Shotgun on inno motel:

T-round Shotgun #2

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Heya, sorry if there was any confusion but this report has been deemed invalid

the reason is because firstly its a shotgun, its high damage at close range and its spread makes this video inconclusive. also coupling that with a demo and gmods janky spectator mode means this just simply cant be called valid

thank you for the reports and wanting to keep the servers clean if you want to talk more about this please feel free to dm me on the forums or on discord

invalid & locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.