Invalid Report against Sleepy

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Pierogi, Nov 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Sleepy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42390510
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    innomotel
    Which Round:
    3?
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 1:45-2:00 AM EST
    Reason For Report:
    So the situation unfolded as follows:

1. I wander into the detective room on the main floor of innomotel. I encounter one person, who I will refer to as person A since I don't recall their name.
    2. I turn my back for a second, and hear a harpoon throw. I turn around, and another person outside the DT room, who I will refer to as person B, says "Detective, the person next to you just threw a harpoon. Kill him!".
    3. I kill person A, at which point person B says "haha, idiot".
    4. At this point, I go out of the T room and kill person B for calling a false KOS.
    5. Sleepy slays me twice, once for person A and once for person B, with the reasoning that "kill them isnt a valid kos".

Unfortunately, both Sleepy and I have gaps in our recordings for this incident. However, the details of this incident weren't disputed - rather, the decision was based on "kill him!" not being an actual KOS. I would strongly argue that "kill him" is a legitimate KOS on a player.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Sleepy to You: was there an actual kos on nathan, i will check recording so dont lie
    You to Sleepy: The guy outside was like "detective the guy inside there with you is a t!!!"
    Sleepy to You: did he actually say the name?
    You to Sleepy: And said he just threw a harpoon
    Sleepy to You: did he just say the guy in there or did he actually state the name, remember i will check recording to make sure
    You to Sleepy: he said "the guy in there" , but there was only one person in there, he was looking right at him, and no one else...
    You to Sleepy: could have gotten in there
    Sleepy to You: well that isnt a real kos
    You to Sleepy: I can provide my recording too
    Sleepy to You: there was multiple people in there
    You to Sleepy: I mean, you can't see names through that door
    You to Sleepy: no, when the KOS was called there was only one person in that room
    Sleepy to You: and there was two people, it could have been either one
    Sleepy to You: but you stated your reason was that there was a kos on either one of them
    You to Sleepy: I killed the guy who made the false KOS
    Sleepy to You: who made the false kos?
    You to Sleepy: so my response was an exclusive or - I didn't remember who made the false KOS and who was accused of having the harp
    You to Sleepy: the last inno I killed made the false KOS
    You to Sleepy: he even said "haha idiot" after I killed the inno
    Sleepy to You: ur not helping bro, you gotta tell me who made a false kos or i cant help you
    You to Sleepy: let me check the recording
    Sleepy to You: from your response, you made two kills on sus
    You to Sleepy: I just don't remember the name, one sec
    You to Sleepy: Fuck me I didn't clip it
    Sleepy to You: aight bro, you know how this works, you cant provide me any real reasoning other than you killed on sus
    Sleepy to You: its gonna result in a slay
    You to Sleepy: one sec
    You to Sleepy: Under the extended rules, you can KOS someone for being in the same room
    You to Sleepy: If there is no way there could be someone else
    Sleepy to You: first of all, there was no kos
    Sleepy to You: you followed an accusation and are naming it as a kos
    You to Sleepy: ONE of the people I killed that round was like "the guy threw a harpoon, kill him!"
    You to Sleepy: He said the phrase kill him
    Sleepy to You: that is not a kos
    You to Sleepy: How is "kill him" not a KOS
    Sleepy to You: a kos neeeds to straight up be kos
    You to Sleepy: Check your recording for the audio, it'll back me up
    Sleepy to You: bro ur telling me enough
    Sleepy to You: someone accused another person of doing a t act, however he never called a kos
    You to Sleepy: I mean, I don't have the exact words, your recording does
    Sleepy to You: from what you said, there was no kos
    Sleepy to You: basicalyl what im getting from you is that you took an accusation as a kos
    You to Sleepy: Why can't you just check the audio recording
    Sleepy to You: i will check real quick
    Sleepy to You: it seems like i was tabbed out for a portion of the recording where the kos could have been called
    Sleepy to You: however what you told me makes it seem like there was never a kos
    Sleepy to You: im just questioning why I shouldnt go off your report response and what you told me earlier
    You to admins: I mean, if "kill him!" is not a KOS, when it's referring to the person next to me, then slay me
    Sleepy to You: if you belive i was wrong in these two reports you can take it to the forums
    Sleepy added 2 autoslays to You with the reason : 'RDM'
    Sleepy has finished handling Nathan”iel”'s report against you.
    Sleepy has finished handling oOHaxonOo's report against you.
    Sleepy changed the reason of You's autoslay to: 'kill them isnt a valid kos'. They were already autoslain 2 time(s) by Sleepy.​

2. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

Ive seen this, will respond soon with evidence. Tagging my admin @j3kgruesome .

3. sleepy panda

Before I upload screenshots of the report, let me explain why you were slain.

So what I got from this situation was this. Player B, like you stated told you to "kill him." Player B is referring to player A in this situation.

You kill player A, it is rdm as that is not a real/valid kos.

You then proceed to kill player B for calling a false kos. However, it was never a false kos so you had no right to kill player B, making it your second rdm

Let me upload screenshots of the reports.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  4. sleepy panda

Heres the reports:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@j3kgruesome to conclude.

5. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Sleepy to You: was there an actual kos on nathan, i will check recording so dont lie

You to Sleepy: The guy outside was like "detective the guy inside there with you is a t!!!"

Sleepy to You: did he actually say the name?

You to Sleepy: And said he just threw a harpoon

Sleepy to You: did he just say the guy in there or did he actually state the name, remember i will check recording to make sure

You to Sleepy: he said "the guy in there" , but there was only one person in there, he was looking right at him, and no one else...
    You to Sleepy: could have gotten in there

Sleepy to You: well that isnt a real kos

You to Sleepy: I can provide my recording too

Sleepy to You: there was multiple people in there

You to Sleepy: I mean, you can't see names through that door
    You to Sleepy: no, when the KOS was called there was only one person in that room

Sleepy to You: and there was two people, it could have been either one
    Sleepy to You: but you stated your reason was that there was a kos on either one of them

You to Sleepy: I killed the guy who made the false KOS

Sleepy to You: who made the false kos?

You to Sleepy: so my response was an exclusive or - I didn't remember who made the false KOS and who was accused of having the harp
    You to Sleepy: the last inno I killed made the false KOS
    You to Sleepy: he even said "haha idiot" after I killed the inno

Sleepy to You: ur not helping bro, you gotta tell me who made a false kos or i cant help you

You to Sleepy: let me check the recording

Sleepy to You: from your response, you made two kills on sus

You to Sleepy: I just don't remember the name, one sec
    You to Sleepy: Fuck me I didn't clip it

Sleepy to You: aight bro, you know how this works, you cant provide me any real reasoning other than you killed on sus
    Sleepy to You: its gonna result in a slay

You to Sleepy: one sec
    You to Sleepy: Under the extended rules, you can KOS someone for being in the same room
    You to Sleepy: If there is no way there could be someone else

Sleepy to You: first of all, there was no kos
    Sleepy to You: you followed an accusation and are naming it as a kos

You to Sleepy: ONE of the people I killed that round was like "the guy threw a harpoon, kill him!"
    You to Sleepy: He said the phrase kill him

Sleepy to You: that is not a kos

You to Sleepy: How is "kill him" not a KOS

Sleepy to You: a kos neeeds to straight up be kos

You to Sleepy: Check your recording for the audio, it'll back me up

Sleepy to You: bro ur telling me enough
    Sleepy to You: someone accused another person of doing a t act, however he never called a kos

You to Sleepy: I mean, I don't have the exact words, your recording does

Sleepy to You: from what you said, there was no kos
    Sleepy to You: basicalyl what im getting from you is that you took an accusation as a kos

You to Sleepy: Why can't you just check the audio recording

Sleepy to You: i will check real quick
    Sleepy to You: it seems like i was tabbed out for a portion of the recording where the kos could have been called
    Sleepy to You: however what you told me makes it seem like there was never a kos
    Sleepy to You: im just questioning why I shouldnt go off your report response and what you told me earlier

You to admins: I mean, if "kill him!" is not a KOS, when it's referring to the person next to me, then slay me

Sleepy to You: if you belive i was wrong in these two reports you can take it to the forums
    Sleepy added 2 autoslays to You with the reason : 'RDM'
    Sleepy has finished handling Nathan”iel”'s report against you.
    Sleepy has finished handling oOHaxonOo's report against you.
    Sleepy changed the reason of You's autoslay to: 'kill them isnt a valid kos'. They were already autoslain 2 time(s) by Sleepy.

6. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Alright, After Reviewing this Evidence and the Report Screenshots I am ready to come to my conclusion

Firstly I would like to take a moment to show our rules on what is and is not a KOS
    When reading this we can see that "Kill Him" does not fall as a Valid KOS under our rules - This is because saying "Kill Him" does not expressly say that the player in question is a Traitor
    You would have to say "Kill Player A" for it to be a valid KOS

I feel confident that My Moderator made the correct decision as this report falls around if "Kill Him" is a valid KOS as it led to your 2 slays

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

If you have any other questions on this matter or the report PM me on Discord - j3kawesome#1967[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.