Completed Report against Slaps, EthenAK

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ThePaleRider, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Slaps, EthenAK
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:106882839
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    skycraft
    Which Round:
    2nd to last
    Time of Occurence:
    12:00
    Reason For Report:
    Slaps reported me for killing an afk T, who was obviously a T.
    someone had just gotten sniped in front of him, died, and the body was there unided, there was also another unid beside that persons corpse, so i killed the afk.
    As the T's just ignored that man, i decided to kill him for GBA and for the T act of standing near the unid bodies.

Slaps also called me a Nazi in the report response for the report i made against him, and im not sure if he was warned for harassment or not.
    Ethen is not in the wrong, as I did kill an afk before overtime, however, Slaps should be punished for both the slur and the false report.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. basically, my kill reason on the AFK T was Common Sense.

3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

4. EthenAK

EthenAK Member

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  5. Slaps report was only partially valid, but the slay given was not.

6. it was valid in the sense i killed an afk pre-overtime, but not in the sense that i shouldve been slain for it.

7. slaps

slaps VIP

if you think i should be punished for my harassment towards you its only fair that youre punished for your harassment towards me
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] first screenshot was something enya said to me unprovoked after i did nothing but ask him what he was talking about on mic, second screenshot was given to me by @Indy226 showing enya false kosing me in a pm to indy, which indy followed. (i hold nothing against indy in this situation since he was only following the kos)
    im sorry if you felt offended by me calling you a nazi but that doesnt give you the green light to harass me more severely back. i feel like this report is based off nothing but your personal hatred for me. you obviously dont care about getting rule breakers off the server or improving it in any way and you just care about getting me and me alone punished, which is obvious based on you not caring or even questioning if EthenAK mishandled your report or not and saying that im the one who should be punished for the "false report", which isnt even false in the first place.

8. slaps

slaps VIP

if @EthenAK or @ThePaleRider could upload the deathcam of the afk/ a clip of the kill on the afk to prove or disprove the claim of "gba and standing near un id bodies"that would b nice

9. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Can confirm that Enyalius did send me this via pms
    [​IMG]

10. Indy226

Is this count as ghosting? Both Enyalius and Slaps were alive when this happened.

11. Indy226

OK I did not know this but apparently my actions count as ghosting so I believe Enyalius is also on that ship
    I'd like to make an apology
    I did not know pmed KOS's counted as ghosting
    sorry

12. EthenAK

EthenAK Member

@slaps i dont have the DC since the map changed before i could SC it

13. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

So here's the deal. AFK players can still be killed for committing traitorous acts, which includes ignoring unIDs and GBA. It's completely possible for a traitor to fake being AFK, and it's also possible for a player to not realize someone is AFK in the heat of the moment.

Slaps reported you because he saw you kill an AFK pre overtime, and based on your response to the report it seems that you assumed the report was invalid because it came from someone you never damaged. When Ethen saw your response, he checked to see if you had ever killed an AFK before overtime, but he didn't question you after confirming that or check if the AFK committed any traitorous acts. With no deathscene available we have to assume that the kill on the AFK was legal and that a deathscene would show why it was legal. Because of this the report on Ethen is Valid and he will serve a slay in game.

In regards to slaps he admitted that he RDM'd you and served a slay for it. I don't see any reason to take further action against him since the harassment from him was incredibly minor and would only warrant a warning in game. Invalid.

There's also the evidence slaps provided. First of all, I would call your messages towards slaps a more severe harassment offense. I'm not going to take action for that but remember that retaliation is never the way to deal with people harassing you. The real issue comes from the message you sent Indy. In game dms are considered out of game communication, and using them to influence the round in any way is considered ghosting. Indy is also guilty of ghosting for acting on your message to him.

Because of this, both of you will serve 4 week bans for ghosting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.