Completed Report against Ser Squid, MaulTpiss, MacDolans

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Jesus Bacon, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Player ser squid is currently on vanilla mocking the reports for harrasment alongside MaulT. This report and the mod replies obviously mean nothing to them.

2. I can confirm being on at the time that ser squid is online and is saying things such as "Report me for harassment I said KOS" and "Report Nicki for harassment she looked at me funny." This is clearly nothing but a joke to them. Also, in regards to the "PM'd harassment" I can show you my entire chat long for the past 2 hours and I can assure you I did not PM MaulT a single time. If he were to provide evidence of me PMing him harassment, then you can give what he says some credibility.

3. Squidd

Squidd VIP

I really dont know what you're all on about.
    Id love to see evidence rather then you interpreting something I'm talking to a completely other player as forms of harassment.

4. I posted evidence against you earlier.

5. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

You can find someones steam id with steam id finder or typing "status" in console.

6. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

In response to you Sylvanas you never pm'd me but the screenshot of you talking shit about sir squidd is harrassment as is defined in the rules as "arassment, is defined as "aggressive pressure or intimidation." This, like I said above, is very discretion based, as all moderators have a different tolerance for it. An example of harassment would be something like "CDriscoll really sucks, I hate you kid.", but usually with more profanity." thats harassment... and that is exactly what you did so it isnt directly to me but harassment is harassment.... as to the maul and squidd are making a joke out of it... while i havent even talked that much while on and Five craft can vouch i didnt say anything to that extent and i have a screenshot from him to prove it .... as for trying to belittle me in this by saying "then you can give what he says some credibility." and harassment doesht just happen over pming please it is also what people take offense too and shit talking players without them there is still harassment.... please don't try to belittle me thanks man appreciate it.

7. Wait are you admitting that what you've said to me is harrasment according to the rules?

8. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Can we just get an admins closure to this? Its really just turning into a bickering fest. No new evidence is coming up and the accusers keep spamming the thread with hollow claims.

The sooner this thread closes the better.

9. I would like to request that admins punish the players in question. This post has made quite a few victims (I thought it was just me) come forward and say that they've shared an experience where one or more of the players being reported have done something to harass them.

This paired with the players mocking the whole report and admin response shows that they simply do not deserve our trust. People like this drive away good, nice players by harassing them until they're gone. They need to be dealt with.

I would very much like to see more admin traffic on this post and see their opinions/conclusions.

10. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

ok so here is the issue with this report that I am seeing so far there was evidence provided for both sides however it is turning into a bicker match so either present new valid evidence or leave this report to investigation if other mods or admins could provide input I believe this report is ready to close up

11. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

These three Players are just friends. Sometimes friends like to back up one another. Think about it Nick, If your friend was hurt you would help hi/her. You would stay there back. Just like this in this situation. They do what the group does. They back up one another. If one of them harasses you then tell a mod. If they are making false accusations report them. I know that this has been happening over and over again and If you are getting touched by what they say Just don't talk to them, call a mod on. I've been on when they were blocking you with pigs, and throwing them at you but I know for a fact they weren't targeting specifically you. So please do not ban these players just warn!

12. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Read the post above yours. It was made clear that no more posts should be made unless they have valid evidence. This is an opinion.

13. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

I am currently investigating this report.

Please only post EVIDENCE going forward. No more "He said she said" stuff. Thank you for your patience.

14. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Having spent some time reading the thread, I wanted to thank everyone who took time to post some information here. However, the only evidence you have is against @Santa Squidd+ . Nothing else you show here reflects the other two users. If you don't have evidence of those two, the report on that side is Invalid.

However.

The evidence against Squid is plenty enough. The moment a player says, "Stop bothering me" you stop. Regardless of how minor the insult is. This is not the first time its been notated, nor witnessed. Several staff members have notated a very certain behavior coming from you, Squid, and its becoming an increasing concern. This is harassment and as displayed by the comments here of the condescending remarks, it borderline turning into toxicity.

As the screenshots had presented you targetting the player, they had requested you stop, and you did not. This is not the first time your prop behaviours have been known to be a concern.

So this is how its going to go down.

If you are caught using a prop to harass, block, target players in the future, it will now be treated as toxic behavior, as you seem to have no point but to use this as a tactic to make the game unfun for our players. Any form of retaliation shown towards the players or servers will result in a more severe punishment. This includes your friends, Maultpiss or any other if we can show that they are collaborating with you.

Please present any evidence about the other users, Nick or otherwise, harassing you, please present it. If you just say, "Well he did this" I will simply disregard it.

You have 24 hours to provide this proof, but as far as the evidence goes and notations, the report against @Santa Squidd+ himself is
    valid.

15. Squidd

Squidd VIP

I'd like to confirm that, as far as the Prop Blocking issue goes with Nick, that it happened for 2 rounds, and when asked by DrunkDog to stop, I stopped.
    And as far as it goes for me having previous prop blocking issues, I'd like to see the notes or evidence. I can remember never being warned by a mod to stop Prop blocking or pushing.
    This is my first time ever even hearing about a player reporting something like this. And again, speaking for my own actions' Two Rounds, Warned by a Moderator, and I stopped.
    I don't think that warrants any further punishment.

I honestly didn't know he was getting this upset by it. Once I learned he was actually very upset, I stopped. Most players enjoy the jokes and gags we have in the server involving props and banter. A lot of players say its what makes playing GMod Fun.

Im not saying NickHouston is wrong to ask me or any others to stop interacting with him, but I kind of thought that having fun and jokingly annoying each other was part of the game.
    I'll take this chance to apologize to Nick for not understanding he wasn't looking for this sort of interaction in game.

16. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

When your idea of fun, which isn't apart of the natural gameplay ruins the experience for others. It becomes a problem. This has been documented by multiple staff members.

A lot of people actually enjoy props, yes, but they don't enjoy being shoved around, shoved into corners, killed, or bashed about with them.

I would refrain from this kind of behavior in the future. You aren't being punished any further but being told to stop and to stop harassing our users in such a manner because if it continues, then there will be a warrant for a different punishment.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to PM me.

Topic - Locked
    Report - Complete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.