Completed Report against Ser Squid, MaulTpiss, MacDolans

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Jesus Bacon, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Ser Squid, MaulTpiss, MacDolans
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Not sure how
    Your Steam ID:
    NickHouston
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    All of them for the past 2.5 weeks.
    Which Round:
    All of them for the past 2.5 weeks.
    Time of Occurence:
    Whenever I'm on and they're on at the same time.
    Reason For Report:
    Constant trolling daily over the span of 2.5 weeks. Players have been warned atleast 3-4 times, each time by a different mod(Mac hasn't been on to do it for a few days, though).

They have been targetting me, and only me, for trolling consisting of but not limited to:

False accusations/making other players thing I did something traitorous without calling a direct KoS, Prop trolling (blocking, trapping, damaging, etc) and verbal trolling/harassment (MacDolans has commented numerous times on my penis for some reason, making it sexual harassment).

The players also mock me when I report the harassment to a mod or admin.

Maul in particular was told to stop interacting with me in any way that is not game related as result of his harassment but has continued to prop block, falsely accuse of T acts, and verbally harass me if a mod is not present.

This has been happening for over 2 weeks now and I'm getting sick of it. A community as fun as this one should not have these toxic trolls present.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    @Gorgamel @Pika @Shadow @Pandora @Drunk Dog @GimcSnooper @SmittyWerbenManJager @Jackie The Primal Wolf @CDriscoll @DerpyKyogre64

All of these are player and admins that I believe have said they would support me on this and have seen me have to deal with them.​

2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

I think I have some evidence of some as well Let me find it

3. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I have seen some mingery between some of the reported players, I will check my screenshots for evidence. If I find any I will edit them in here

EDIT: I checked through my screenshots and thought for sure I had some against at least one of these players.. But didnt.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I told him this because you messaged me asking me to watch him and he said something really minor to you, not even worth a warning, and you got really upset. I was tired that night so I asked you both not to interact with each other in order to prevent any problems.

5. You saw my reaction after a week and a half of him harassing me daily. I was pretty annoyed at this point. So I was freaking out about any tiny thing. These tiny things add up, especially when done every round you play for a week.

6. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I would just avoid game player with him entirely, Personally. Its probably the safest way expecially if it were to not be solved in this report. You figure all three of the above reported players are Jokingly rude, It might come off bad to you... But they might not mean harm.

7. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

8. Squidd

Squidd VIP

As far as my "harassment" goes (If you want to call a little prop pushing such an overblown term), it happened only today.
    Yes, I pushed him around with a pig on Minecraft City (Which NickHouston actually RMD'd me for might I add).
    I was warned by @Drunk Dog Dog to stop "harassing" him with Props and I stopped. Simple.

As far as verbal goes, I cant really think of anything negative or even to be considered close to harassment. I'm trying to think of something I said that might have offended him but nothings coming to mind. The only thing I can really mention that's worth mentioning is the prop pushing (Which as far as I'm aware was never an issue with anyone else.)

This is my person opinion, but @NickHouston seems to make big issues out of small issues. If hes got something that I've missed, please do show me.

9. I've asked every single one of them probably going on hundreds of times now to stop. None of them have and I've had to get mods to interveine.

All of the players mentioned know I do not like them and know if they troll me like this, I will react negatively. They do not care. They are only doing this in malice.

IN MY OPINION: Making the game unplayable/unfun due to constant daily trolling over the span of weeks WHENEVER the target player gets on, should constitute some kind of punishment as this is going to drive players away. These players are a poison to a community that should be fun.

10. Ser, you didn't just prop push me. You prop trapped me. You made me bother admins to teleport me from you, then followed me and did it again, and again, and again. This is BEYOND having a fun time. This is trolling. And it's not fun at all.

As for verbal; you make it a point to mock me constantly when the mods go away. It's annoying. And it's honestly just you spamming your mic.

11. Squidd

Squidd VIP

I'd like to point at that, for one, I do this to a lot of players. You're not some special target for me.
    Secondly, Prop "trapping" is still not some Taboo that is worthy of a report on the forums. Nor is it worthy of RDM, but you did that anyways.

And bothering the admins to TP you when your stuck is just what they have to do. You made a big issue about it to Drunk Dog, Drunk Dog asked me to stop, and I did.
    So why make a forum report on something that's been resolved already? Now it seems your the one bothering people.

If theres anything else, please do add. But stop harassing me over an issue thats been resolved already. Thanks.

12. I made the report for the blanket topic of you three trolling me for no reason constantly for 2 and a half weeks EVERY SINGLE DAY. I gave instances of what you guys have been doing.

Ruining a specific player's experience is not okay. I've asked you to stop the trolling and you've just gotten worse. So yeah, this issue that you guys have with me needed to be addressed before I got so annoyed that I left the SeriousTTT community completely, which you've made me contemplate doing.

You guys need to understand that stop means stop. Not stop means stop until the mod that said stop leaves.

13. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

When I came on, it was clear that both Ser Squidd and MaulTPiss were both specifically targeting NickHouston by blocking him with props every round. After warning them to stop, I was told that @Pandora had already warned MaulTPiss to stop doing that on a different occasion.

@MaulTPiss @Santa Squidd+

The bottom line here, is that the player had asked you guys to stop, multiple times, and that he felt harassed by it. Instead of stopping, you continued to do so until I and other staff members had to give you warnings (and in the case of MaulTPiss, even continued to do so after being warned by Pandora to stop). It doesn't really matter if you don't believe you were harassing him. He felt harassed by it, and there was no reason that you had to be doing that. You actually went out of your way each round to continue doing so despite his wishes.

Yes, he did RDM you, and that was dealt with. He was slain. That doesn't make what you were doing justified, and certainly shouldn't be used as an excuse.

The fact that he claims that this has been going on for 2 weeks is disturbing. From what I saw just today, he was having his round ruined pretty much every round by being prop blocked so he couldn't move (and on one round even died because he was stuck and couldn't get away from a C4).

This not only causes problems for him, but for staff as well as you are specifically trying to make a player stuck multiple times every round.

I've already added a note to both of your adminstats explaining the situation and how you have already been warned to stop.

I will be asking an admin to finish up this report.

14. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

Well in response to this report... first off what he is claiming as harassement for the most part is killing him for times in which he commits traitorous acts... however in the rules the acts are considered traitorous and i dont look past any thing any one does and will kill for any traitorous acts. He feels as if he has been targeted but i treat everyone the same and will kill anyone for committing traitorous acts (unids, shooting people, t baiting, etc) He says pandora warned me however i am unaware of this warning that i recieved, and also the moderators and players tagged some anyways have never played with me if anything to tag these people is heinous and quiet frightening to think our society has come to the fact to tag anyone who is against an individual (@DerpyKyogre64, @Jackie The Primal Wolf ) the specific tags have been on me since i came on this server as for the first tag the individual had a falling out for me so he will go against me at anytime. As for the other tags some of these individuals have been on the servers once while i was on for the last few weeks... that begs me to point number two off this report 2.5 weeks also seems a little awry as i have not even played it that much i started maybe two weeks playing again but not that often and i can account for that ask @Fiefoe , @BomberJZ, @DocturBrian, @Resh @SantaSquidd. He also in game said it was 3 weeks so his story doesnt line up in game and out of game which concerns me because that means there is no continuity in his case, I think Drunk Dog can even attest that he said 3 weeks in game. As for the mocking and other things i have better things to do then mock things and at the end of the day he does the same exact harrassment to me i just dont make a big deal about it ( i can if need be, if that is the case i am more then glad to do so) this to me is just a he said she said arguement on the matter. You have shot me for no good reasons at all when you know i didn't do anything. As for the comments made by noctorious, I havent said anything to him really since then only when he talks SH*T to me which i think anyone can agree you would talk back if someone did the same to you. I also believe i haven't seen @NickHouston other then today when i played with him since the warn from noctorious ( i may be mistaken) However that doesn't dismiss i shouldn't have talked to him. And the Prop Pushing @Drunk Dog talked about. It is a simple fix if a player is bothering you or pushing you off the little hill in front of the t room on minecraft city (the pig one) just walk away from them they wont bother you, instead this individual just keeps walking back so he can cry wolf. Props are part of the game and can be accessed for different reasons as to keep people in place if you believe they are a traitor or even to keep rooms open that people are not allowed in. Finally I would also like to counter point him really quickly as well please warn this individual for false reports against others as i have heard multiple sources say he reports no matter what the circumstances (false reporting). I believe in the rules it says people who false report will be dealt with and i dont see any action taken by the moderators on the server, and with the new changes where you cant exit out of the rdm manager it ruins the play for individuals because they have to respond to a report that is not in any shape valid and it continually happens. He has done this to me several times.

15. dad y

dad y VIP

Okay, so, I didn't notice I was tagged until now. (Sorry for the wait everybody) and yes, I have witnessed some trolling from these individuals (not MacDolans though, dunno why he's on here). I know my two cents in here won't do much, but I noticed @MaulTPiss and @Santa Squidd+ not only trolling @NickHouston , but some other members of the community. I have noticed ongoing fights between @Sylvanas Windrunner and Santa that last for rounds before they're over with. I went through my screenshots and sadly I don't have any screenshots of these ordeals at first glance, though I'll keep digging and see what I can find.

16. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

I have also witnessed/harassed by at least one of these 3 who have been reported. Macdolans has harassed me before but through mic and last only a minutes before leaving server. I unfortunately do not have any physical evidence.

17. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

@Sylvanas Windrunner I see that through the screen shots you might have been harrasssed by him but your attitude in game shows that maybe you deserve it... Would you like to explain this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=611618063 .... THis shows you saying fuck ser squidd i hope he gets banned it shows that you are able to talk shit behind is back? @Fivecraft was in game when this happend and well you might be upset please dont shit talk players as it does make the server quiet toxic... The screenshot shows Sylvanas (in game name Nicki Minaj) talking about @Santa Squidd+ . As can be seen from here his current steam name is Nicki Minaj (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053838777)

18. Yes, I deserve being harassed for venting my frustrations about a user who has caused me distress in the past and is generally unpleasant to play with. The user who has done this very same thing in the past and no one bats an eye. Also, no one deserves harassment, which is directly targeting individuals repeatedly to cause them distress. Talking shit about someone and venting, while I admit that this creates toxicity, I'm very frustrated at this point as this user has done this to me multiple times in the past without punishment, and this is the very first thing that I've ever said about him in a negative light. I apoligize for shit talking, but that isn't against the rules, even if it creates a toxic environment. Harrassment is very clearly against the rules and is never "deserved" like you imply. You saying someone deserves to be harassed only further contributes to the allegations that you yourself facilitate toxicity. I do however apologize for my statement as it was in poor taste, no matter how frustrated I may have been. It appears that you are attempting to do anything you can to get the spotlight off yourself, however, as the allegations and evidence against you 3 are much more severe than what your screenshot and accusations are.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  19. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.