Invalid Report against scuffed water

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hongo, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    scuffed water
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    idk
    Your Steam ID:
    idk
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    motel
    Which Round:
    t round
    Time of Occurence:
    12:30
    Reason For Report:
    he got stuck under the elevator and we planted a c4 on him, then he teleported himself away and voca said thts abuse.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Hongo

Hongo VIP

3. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Hongo, im not abusing. I was trying to teleport out for a while, the first time I fucked up the command, then the people I was trying to TP to kept getting killed. Its not abuse to try to get out of an unreachable location. On top of that, I noticed that you felt that I had done wrong, so I killed myself to not complicate things. There really isn't much to say for this report, I'm not abusing, I was in an unreachable location and was trying to get out.

EDIT: I was attempting to TP out of the location before anything was placed and before there was a gunfight. Then a bunch of people died and the person I was trying to TP too was unavailable, I teleported out right after you placed the C4, and then killed myself.

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Since I was mentioned, I actually said "If they are aware the C4 is there, then yes it would be abuse." Only scuffed can tell wether he was aware the c4 was there or not

5. Hongo

Hongo VIP

yeah because i tried to harpoon him first and it didnt kill him and we also shot his hand / foot so he was aware of us 100%

6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

idk i didnt see you kill urself scuffed i just saw u tp away

7. Anonymous1

ill upload a screenshot to you right now if you'd like

8. Anonymous1

9. Anonymous1

Taken from your QnA as well, confirms the claim.

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello. I just noticed that this was still open, and now that scuffed is a lead admin I will go ahead and handle this. What scuffed did could be toxic if he knew of the C4s, but it is really hard to prove that was the case. Seeing as scuffed killed himself that round, I see no reason to do anything about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.