Invalid Report against Scuffed Water

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Harvest, May 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Scuffed Water
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    67th Way
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    3.50pm
    Reason For Report:
    So, randomly on 67th way as an inno, I get KOSd and killed. WHen the person who KOSd me died, they're an inno. So, obvious false KOS, as they claimed they saw me run into the T room. For the short part of the round I was alive, I was upstairs in the road area, nowhere near a T room.

When I reported this, the person said "wtf I saw you run into a t room". The deathscene should have clearly shown I was nowhere near a T room, and the moderator's claim of "well, there was no proof you weren't in it" is ridiculous. Next time I want to RDM someone, I guess I'll just claim they went into a T room.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

3. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Heyo Harvest, I have seen this report and when respond when I can, which I will warn you may be a while as I'm going to be busy today.

4. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

So, this has been open for a week now, and I only got a message on Wednesday from Scuffed saying they're "super busy". On the other hand...

[​IMG]

It's a pretty piss-poor showing for a mod that a simple report is open for this long.

EDIT: At this pojnt, I happen to notice that scuffed is actually in-game and moderating, and has been for about an hour and a half. I'd like to add this complaint against him to the report. @Irish

5. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Hello harvest, I sent all evidence regarding this to Irish on May 24, two days ago since the video that I have for evidence contains staff only information. He is yet to respond to my messages, my apologies for not communicating this with you in direct message or through this platform here. The report has been responded to, just in private due to staff related information.

Also I would like to add that I messaged you Wednesday about being too busy with school etc. to respond to this report, which was the case until Friday when I finally got to review all of the evidence regarding this report. Once again, my apologies for not communicating this with you, however this report has been responded to for two full days now.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  6. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Ayo, due to Irish being busy with IRL stuff I'll be taking this.

Scuffed's already sent all the evidence regarding this and also I've looked through to logs to check for the timings myself.

To keep this brief, there was insufficient evidence to slay for a false KOS as there was no Deathscene that would cover when the KOS was called or a bit before it, on top of that Scuffed handled the situation correctly and also took into account the use of map features and dropped T items.

As for this report, there ought to have been communication sooner about why it was taking a while, which they'll be sure to handle better in future.

Report Invalid

If you have anything else to add please message me here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/conversations/add?to=Lordyhgm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.