Invalid Report against ryan

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by King 0f Memes, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King 0f Memes

King 0f Memes New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    ryan
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:179229430
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:66720803
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    CS_assault
    Which Round:
    last
    Time of Occurence:
    last round then banned during first round in new map
    Reason For Report:
    This began when me and my friend on Steam both had similar names. After being told by Ryan to change my name I did. They key part of this issue is there was a person imitating Ryan all while this is going on as my screenshots will show. After changing my similar name with my steam friend to comply with Ryan orders, I change my name to “MODS SUCK especially ryan”. Although my name was in poor taste and I will admit to that, I complied with his orders. only for him to kick me again under the pretence of I was “impersonating” him which is clearly false. Seen in my screenshots are other people on the server defending me laughing at Ryan's out right fake claim that I was impersonating him. Because I was kicked for a second time I knew that I had to change my name so i did, for a second time. I change my name to “NEW NAME ryan smells” I'm not here to defend my immature choice of names, however, for me to be banned for something so silly as to call Ryan smelly is a complete abuse of his power. After the first time I was kicked I kept asking clerical questions to make sure I was complying with the server rules. this is where I felt abused as a player as Ryan and another mod both started to belittle me never answering any of my questions saying I'm too stupid to understand. I tell them that if I'm too stupid please explain it so I that I can understand the rules that I'm breaking. by then I see Ryan ban the player that was actually impersonating him. while both mods are still active and both actively refusing to answer my questions on what I did wrong and what I did to deserve being kicked now twice I was been banned for refusing to change my name (EVEN THOUGH I CHANGED IT MULTIPLE TIMES AT THAT POINT). keep in mind during all of this I changed my name a total of three times.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Witnesses: DANI

My unfair kick

People calling Ryan out

Me with changed name ASWELL as a person legitimately breaking rules and impersonating

Me asking for reasoning for my kicks

My ban

EDIT: its come to my attention that Ryan is 14, i just wanna say i dont want him punished i just wanna play the game​

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

3. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

i'll respond shortly with my evidence

4. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Okay so here is the warning I gave to you
    [​IMG] https://i.imgur.com/fGjc4N8.png
    Sorry about the quality of the image took it from my recording. But as the picture shows that's the first warning I gave to you
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The reason I kicked you then later went to the ban was due to your name. Your name was invalid due to the fact that if someone for example says "kos ryan" that can be counted 2 ways as a kos on me or a kos on you. Another reason for me kicking you was due to the fact that you continued on to use the name after being warned repeatedly asked to change it.
    when you asked about the reasons for your kicks is when I banned you for refusal to change name
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  5. King 0f Memes

King 0f Memes New Member

His response only proves my case !! WHY was i banned if you can clearly see i changed my name !

@Lion you can see this clearly that he kicked me with one name, i change it and come back. THEN he bans me with my new name ?!?

6. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

I repeatedly warned you to change your name. Which you did not.

7. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

8. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I've seen this and will finish it up later today.

9. King 0f Memes

King 0f Memes New Member

You say "when you asked about the reasons for your kicks is when I banned you for refusal to change name" then tell he how i have two different names in those screen shots????

10. i can vouch for this. I copied ryan's name with a symbol. I was the other ryan. ~acno awoo

11. King 0f Memes

King 0f Memes New Member

12. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Heyo,
    Sorry about the delay, I had some things to deal with.

After reviewing the evidence and speaking with ryan, I'll be marking this invalid.
    You were warned several times to change your name but failed to do so properly.

The only thing I will agree with you on is that it shouldn't have been for staff impersonation. Your actions in terms of the names can be considered harassment so the ban would be justified.

I'll talk to ryan about this further... but you'll need to realize that your own actions had caused this as well. The ban is only 1 day so you'll likely will be unbanned automatically.

If you have further questions or concerns, please PM me on the forums or on discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.