Completed Report against Ronald McDonald

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Canceled Fish, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Ronald McDonald
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:54865503
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    minecraft b5
    Which Round:
    idfk
    Time of Occurence:
    3 AM EST
    Reason For Report:
    Mod put a slay on me and refused to remove it after I (a detective) killed another guy (an inno) for shooting someone else. The guy jokingly reported me and called me a rat for killing him and I said I didn't know what was going on (in regards to the shooting) which I thought was perfectly reasonable. Instead of looking at the fucking damagelogs for half a second, the mod claimed my response was invalid and put a slay on me, refusing to remove it.

Now, this would MAYBE make some sense saying that my response was invalid if Ronald McDonald hadn't JUST refused to slay a guy for RDMing me twice in one map for having an "invalid report" against him. So how the fuck is calling someone a furry in a report invalid, but calling me a rat in a report isn't invalid? Keep in mind, Ronald McDonald handled both these reports.

The first report, Ronald refused to put a slay on a guy because I called him a furry. Ronald claimed that my report wasn't valid because I called him a name instead of saying what happened.

The second report, Ronald put a slay on me after responding to a report that simply said I was a rat. SO WHY WAS MY REPORT INVALID FOR CALLING SOMEONE A FURRY BUT THIS REPORT CALLING ME A RAT WAS VALID????

Also, in regards to the first report, I was RDMed twice by the same guy and Ronald refused to put more than one slay on the guy, despite the fact that it was twice in one map.

He did nothing to help me and stood there letting me take a false slay off the pretense that me saying "I didn't know what was happening," in response to me being called a rat, was invalid.

He refused to give me information as to what the report against me contained and I had to ask the guy who reported me what he said in the report. The guy also said it wasn't a real report and apologized for the staff's incompetence.

He also refused to gag Yung BROOKS for repeatedly harassing and targetting me ingame, calling me several slurs and mocking my voice. Un-fucking-believable.

EDIT:: I removed the other two mods from this report since they really didn't have anything to do with it.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    "brik bonkle man" was the guy who put the report on me saying I was a rat. I don't have a screenshot of the report since the mods refuse to send me anything, but if he's on the forums, I'm sure he will attest to what I've said.​

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  2. In summary,

Ronald McDonald refused to put two slays on someone after being RDM'd two rounds in a row, only putting one slay on him (the second time).
    Ronald McDonald refused to gag/warn someone for repeatedly calling me names and making fun of me, despite me asking the mod to make him stop.
    Ronald McDonald refused to slay someone based on the fact that my report against him wasn't valid, DESPITE US TALKING IN ADMIN CHAT ABOUT WHY I REPORTED HIM.
    Ronald McDonald slayed me after being reported with an insult, an invalid report against me.

Both of those last two points are completely contradictory and were never explained. How come my report, which was an insult, wasn't valid and thus a slay wasn't given out, but the report against me, also an insult, WAS valid and a slay was put on me for it? Those are completely contradictory to each other all the fact that all of this happened in the span of 30 minutes by the same mod, a mod who claimed not to know how damagelogs or jihad sounds work, tells me that he is definitely not cut out to be a mod.

3. Ronald McDonald

Ronald McDonald Ran Ran Ru! VIP

Hello there, I've seen this and will gather my evidence. Also will tag my admin @Teroxa

4. Ronald McDonald

Ok, let's get done with this.
    I did put slays based on the logs, DS, and also responses, wich more of them were about you shooting other players and getting caught on the shooting, (other players can kill you for shooting other player). You want me to slay everysingle player that kills you for valid reasons, wich I will not.
    During our playtime on assault, I handle your report agaisn't YUNG bROOKS where your report was the next:
    [​IMG]
    And I procced to inform you that claiming "this guy is a furry irl" was not a valid reason to report someone, as you could be possibly joking due to we all were doing parkour and having fun. Also I check the logs to see the exact moment when you took damage, but the DS only showed me when ono killed you. You procceded to call me "fucking retard" on mic 13 times (yes, I count them all) during the rest of the round but I did not told you to stop harrassing me becuase I did not care you were insult me. I have better things to do before responding to insults.
    You then did the correct report:
    [​IMG]
    With this and the previous log's report, I slain the player who rdm you. You responded with this:
    [​IMG]
    When on Vanilla server with @Floof and @Agent Knockout on, this report came up, I handle it while Floof and Agent were alive and I was dead:
    [​IMG]
    With all the common sense we all have, we know that, if the player brik bonkle man walked in front of you, stood still, turned around and get shot in the head with shotgun, he would call you that, and know he's referring to RDM.
    Your response, claiming not to "know what was happening" is not a reason to buckshot someone in the head out of the blue, I proceeded to slay you for RDM.
    You started to shout at me and telling me to remove the slay, but not the reason why. After you got slayed you decided to say "I shot him because he shot another player." Floof and Agent affirm with me that if you had said that on the response instead of "didn't know what happend" you would not have been slayed. Needless to say you started to insult me again.
    Finally, about the harrassing agaisn't you: You were shouting on mic, and there were only 1 player who were telling you to "shut up" while you were insulting me, I did not heard at any time that you asked ME to gag or warn him, I think you making me responsible for that when there were 2 mods with me there and 1 of them actually gagging the mic spammers is already a targetting agasin't me, while on the admin chat you were just arguing about the slay I placed on you.
    If you did asked me to gag him or warning, I do apologize but I could not heard with all the screamings you were doing.
    I'll be willing to respond any other question my Admin or you have about this. McGood day sir ;)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  5. I'm seeing a lot of dodging here and not enough paying attention to what the actual report was about. So here we go:

I really don't know what this even means. I never reported anyone else for anything (in fact I let several people get away with RDM including Zombie Whore several times because I don't generally report for stupid shit like that). So what was the point of this comment? Any proof to back this comment up? Because it is blatant bullshitting.

But calling me a rat is??

Are you being serious right here? You decided to start counting how many times I called you a retard on the mic after the first time? This is such a huge fucking lie that I actually laughed out loud when I read it.

This isn't what happened. If you knew how a scroll bar worked, you can easily scroll up and see that brik had just got done doing 50 damage to another player right in front of me. I also very clearly stated MULTIPLE TIMES that the guy was shooting someone else. Not only did I say this AFTER you put the slay on me, before I was actually slayed, but I was talking about it WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING. Also in what way is calling someone a rat meaning that they RDMd? I have NEVER heard that term being referred to RDM in my 1700 hours on this server. The guy called me a rat for "ratting him out" and killing him after he was shooting the other guy. This isn't "common sense" at all. No more common sense than me calling someone a furry for RDMing me.

This is an absolute lie. I don't see why you think you can get away with lying this much when it is clearly not true at all.

So you claim right before this that the mods gagged someone for mic spamming, but if I'm screaming so much for you to not be able to hear me, why wasn't I gagged by any of the 3 mods that were on? This is a complete lie as well. Pathetic.

You also claim we were all "having fun and parkouring" despite the fact that I was being verbally harassed and targetted ingame at this time.

Are you going to address the fact that you never put TWO slays on yung after he RDMed me the second time or are you just going to hope that everyone ignores that?

6. Furthermore, my response made sense (to me at least). The guy called me a rat for "ratting him out" and killing him as a detective. My reply was that "I didn't know what was happening" with the implication being that that's why I killed him instead of letting them duke it out in a 1v1.

Apparently "this guy is a fucking furry irl" is more friendly than "fucking rat" since you thought I was kidding in the first instance but not in the second. Hmmmm kinda skewed thinking there don't you think? Maybe follow the mod rules instead of using your own discretion on these kinda things since you're not an admin.

7. You're not involved in this report so take your warning and leave lol. Brik wasn't even the one arguing with me. We were being friendly with each other. Yung whatever is the one who was bitching the whole time.

8. Ronald McDonald

Ok, these 2 can be responded in 1: You reported 3 times YUNG, 2 of those reports were because you claim RDM, but it was normal gameplay, valid reason, that's what I meant with it, and were on a previous map from I could not get screenshots.

Yes, I count them because I've been harrassed before for following the protocol, I will try to upload the video, to wich also:
    I play with the rules and protocol open on another tabs, and follow them according to the reports, not my own discretion buddy.

When I check the DS, it showed you on the back of the T-Room exit, standing still, and the player walking in from the bushes, if he damage someone in front of you then why would you let him go, and then kill him later? The DS didn't showed when he shot the other player. Yes the log showed a DMG, but there were a gap from the damage to you killing him. Again, you could have responded on the report that you saw them shooting.

This was not a lie, Please don't try to change how things happend, @Floof and @Agent Knockout were witness, not only me.

@Agent Knockout was handling stuff and said "brb", @Floof was handling other reports, I don't have the full answer for this part, to be honest, yet im not a liar. Maybe their side of the story would help.

9. I have absolutely no recollection of these "fake" reports that you claim are real. I can only assume that this never happened because I never do false reports, since I've been warned for that before. And I know the rules well.

Hmmm, weird. Upload the video.

This literally tells me nothing. You follow the rules apparently but calling someone a furry isn't grounds for a report, but calling them a rat is...okay.

DS only shows like what? 5-10 seconds? The two were duking it out and I was watching. Then they stopped and I decided to kill one of them since the other was actively running away and saying "wtf" or something like that.

I'm not the one blatantly lying about shit (and not addressing the other stuff that makes you look bad).

Agent Knockout actually told me that he'd figure out what happened for me. Floof also was PMing me about what happened. So it seems like you made up an entirely different version of the events in your mind.

10. Would you address the actual facts of the report against you? No one cares about you having rules up on a different tab. No one cares about whatever "false reports" you claim I filed.

I want to know why calling someone a furry is completely different than calling someone a rat. Why is calling someone a rat a valid report but not calling someone a furry? How does that make logical sense?
    Why did you refrain from punishing yung for his constant harassment and targetting?
    Why didn't you give yung TWO slays instead of one when he had RDMd me two rounds in a row?

Now, obviously, as a mod, you should know that death scenes hardly ever show the full scenario. Stop playing games and beating around the bush. Answer the questions and stop trying to change the subject.

11. I want these claims addressed. Not some bullshit farcical, preposterous lies aimed to make you look good and make me look bad.

12. Man why you gotta report my boy Ronald? He’s the best!

13. Ronald McDonald

1. Ok, checking my demos, I did slayed him for the push RDM he did to you, then after a while slay him for RDMing you for having "T weapon" wich was not. You keep asking me to slay him twice, if my math are right, 1 for the push, 1 for the T weapon = 2. IF you are claiming me to slay him 3 times for the first report about the furry thing, I am not going to give 2 slays for the same report. Report 1 was the furry thing, report 2 was the same but on another round, report 3 was way later, for wich Yung already served his slay. Report 1 and 2 are not differents RDMs.
    [​IMG]
    2. I already said I did not heard you at any time asking to gag him as you were also insulting them, I apologize for that one, but also I think you're targetting me as there were 2 mods too who you could ask them to gag the player.
    3. Back to my first response on this report, I asked you to do the right report, and you did. I slay him.
    4. The 3 mods of us came to conclussion that his report based on the scene and your invalid response to his report was a valid reason for the slay.

14. Ronald McDonald

I have provided all my evidence for this case, if @Floof or @Agent Knockout have any evidence or comment they could add, I would McAppreciate it.

15. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Given the way things have been, I’m making this comment in hopes to expedite the learning of a few more obvious points in this report that may be of immediate use to the staff team.

Above is the basic protocol of RDM and how it’s handled. If two offenses of RDM occur over the course of two different rounds (like it did in this case, from what I can gather), it should be three slays total (1 for the first offense, 2 for the second). Only if two offenses of rdm are committed during the same round should it be two slays total.

The other thing I wanted to touch on was report responses. I have one thing of advice I can provide that I haven’t seen touched on yet; you can always open (and should, in most cases) a chat/seek more information with pms with vague responses like the one fish gave, instead of getting into a situation where no ones happy.

The rest of this is over my head. Have fun y’all, it’s why we are here.

16. Common sense would show that I was clearly talking about the two separate reports. Definitely wasn't saying to give him 3 slays for the one RDM. Also the "third" report which was actually the second report and RDM from yung was not "way later" as you claim. It was literally one or maybe two rounds after the first time. In the same map. So why wasn't he slain twice for the second RDM? As you can see from your proof, you only put 1 slay on him for the second RDM, which is NOT standard protocol.

How is this targetting? I'm targetting you by telling you specifically to gag someone? What? First of all, you're not the only one I was asking to gag him. Floof ended up doing so and giving him a warning for it. You didn't. How is this targetting? What??? Lol.

How come you made me put in a second report in order to slay yung but you didn't ask brik to put in a second report before slaying me? Both brik's report and my report contained nothing except an insult (furry and rat). Both reports were essentially the same, however you chose to put a slay on me, completely disregarding the fact that 30 minutes before, you forced me to redo my report for the exact same thing that brik did. I personally think this is bias against me, as you were upset about me calling you a retard "13 times" and refused to give brik the same treatment that you gave me for whatever reason.

Yet you still haven't given an answer as to why his report was any different than my report. Why was his report against me valid but my report against yung was valid? Perhaps I would have specified further if the report against me didn't contain nothing but an insult, the same thing I did 30 minutes prior and was told to redo. How would I know to be thorough in my response when 30 minutes before, my report wasn't valid for the same thing that brik's report against me contained?

17. Thank you. And although Ronald did not attempt to remedy the situation by asking me for further information, I did in fact tell him what had happened in PM and voice chat before both instances, my report against yung (the first one) and brik's report against me.

18. if it's been 7 days does that mean i automatically win

19. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello! I will address this seeing as Ronald McDonald is now my responsibility.

So first of all, when a report comes in the first thing we assume is that it is for RDM. Regardless of the Victim's words, we should always be investigating RDM. Ronald should not have rejected the report simply because you did not put an actual reason for filing it. Second of all, Ronald handled the report against you incorrectly. When faced with a vague response, the first action a moderator should take is ask questions about the situation to find out what the actual reason was. In this case, Ronald skips that step and just puts a slay on. As for the harassment part, it is plausible that Ronald did not hear it occur, but this is still no excuse. A moderator should be vigilant, and if they cannot take care of a full server they need to get help to be able to manage it. Ronald should have also applied 1 slay for the push and 2 slays for the T weapon as the reports were on different rounds.

I will go ahead and add a second slay to YUNG. I will also add a slay to Ronald for failing to investigate the report correctly. This whole report is a display of inadequacy, and I will be having a long conversation with Ronald about this. Hopefully we can all learn something here. If I missed something, or if I didn't address one of your complaints, start a forum conversation with me by Clicking here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.