Invalid Report against Rj

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Python~, Oct 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Rj
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:127519646
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    albatross
    Which Round:
    1 and 2
    Time of Occurence:
    11:21 PM
    Reason For Report:
    Toxic gameplay / RDM​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://streamable.com/9uqx5 (begins near the end of the round because that's when i began recording)

First kill was for a KOS called by no homo (which was called off clearly in chat)
    [​IMG]
    Second kill wasn't by Rj, as he began shooting me for no reason again and I'm immediately killed for shooting back at him.
    In both rounds he's says bye and that he's going to leave, then says wait as the new round begins, and he proceeds to rdm me and hop off the server

Prior to all of this, he was asking Woet for a slay for RDM so I would assume that makes 3 counts of RDM, but if not, whatever

Should mention that RJ was following me around t-bagging for a few rounds, but that's neither here nor there.

Reason I put toxic gameplay as a reason is because in both cases he could find a valid reason to kill me, even though they're a toxic method of playing.​

2. Python~

3. Hashira

Hashira VIP

Relevant
    last night (the time of my prior report on a player on here, or shortly after) this player was doing the same stuff, i did not catch on recording though

4. Python~

5. Python~

After reviewing the footage a bit, I figure this isn't going to be found valid due to the fact I was KOSed earlier (although, again, it was called off very soon after)

And the second kill he T baited be into shooting me, though I figure he was attempting to shoot me and just missed a few times

While these are pretty toxic ways of playing, I can see how neither are RDM, and I don't need to wait for Rj to tell us the same story.

Mods can feel free to mark this invalid but maybe give him a warning for toxic gameplay. Or wait for @Rj1122 to respond if you feel it's necessary.

6. Rj1122

Rj1122 New Member

lmfao this shit is wild bro, as i said, i was told you take this game too seriously but i didnt know you took it THIS seriously. Aight so
    As i said in the first chat, i didnt read chat, never saw him call it off, 2nd time i shot you i was a T. So yeah, im gonna be a traitor and kill innocents as a t. thats why i said "Aight i have to go" "wait" cause i didnt wanna leave on my t round. I have something In real life called "friends". I was going to go smoke with them and go to the movies how I said many times that day. Sorry if you haven't done anything like that before and automatically thought i was trying to rdm and leave. I dont think Following you when i really think you're a t is toxic behavior, or a toxic method of playing. I really thought you were a T. Take it easy bro, Its a video game. Go Outside, make friends, do something. Maybe then you wont get so riled up about video games. Shits wild. anyways, thank you for my first report! Hope you stop taking this game so seriously very soon! It really isnt good for your mental health. Goodluck!

7. Python~

ay bro i already marked this report invalid myself so quit tripping lmao

8. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Well seeing as Python wants to just have the report marked Invalid... I'll go ahead and do so.
    However RJ, ye may wanna tone it down a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.