Completed Report against Rico , Autism is Okay, Novah Centuriian of the Garrison

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Aris_The_Rubbish_Bin, Feb 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Rico , Autism is Okay, Novah Centuriian of the Garrison
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Rico : STEAM_0:0:468358364 , AIS : STEAM_0:1:582082210 , Novah STEAM_0:0:54736848
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:182019794
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Mythic r2
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    2:30-2:40 est
    Reason For Report:
    Not slaying and loopholing.

Basically.
    Round start. Three detectives, myself, Novah, and AiS
    Inno shoots at detective (t-baiting) I kill inno and id.
    Novah shoots me, I follow him, tell him fake detectives don't live. Kill him for the damage.
    Immediately after, AiS kills me.

Rico rules that in Detective Passive it reflects in case of a detective just rdming.

I went as t baiting ( inno kill) , self defense (Novah), then RDM'd (AiS).​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Rico might have footage. and I don't have the logs to timestamp it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796538500295426108/812595832360534026/Screenshot_12.png

2. @Rico Tagged, and I don't know your Admin so eeeeeeeh

3. Rico

Rico The Coolest Person! VIP Bronze

My admin is @j3kawesome and I will be dealing with this in the morning to post my evidence.

4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I just wanna get the report straight, since it is a bit confusing. Correct me if I’m wrong but you are reporting each person for the following reasons:
    Rico: Not slaying (Is this for not slaying AIS or Nova?)
    AIS: RDM (Killing you for killing Nova)
    Nova: RDM (For the damage they dealt to you)

If i’m correct about the reasons above, and if I understand the sequence of events you described, the following rules are the ones in play:
    • Detective Self-Defense: You can only kill a detective in self defense if they are actively damaging you
    • T acts that apply to detectives (I’m not gonna list all of them, but I will dispute the ones that are found in your scenario):
      • A detective killing an inno is not a T act applicable to detectives, and innos/detectives cannot kill a detective for doing this
      • Self defense: I already touched base on this, but once a detective stops damaging you and no longer displays an intent to kill you, you may not kill them in self defense
      • A detective killing another detective is not a T act applicable to detectives, and innos/detectives cannot kill a detective for doing this
    Note: This isn’t a ruling on anything that happened. This post is strictly to inform on the rules that I believe to be in play here

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  5. Rico

Rico The Coolest Person! VIP Bronze

Hi I've gathered the evidence and this is what I believe should've been the correct response to this report.

Aris (Neonoir) attacked Evankrug after they had t-baited a detective.

Aris attacks Nova King after waiting an extended period of time to the point where it's no longer self defense.
    You may kill a detective if they are shooting at you with an intention to kill. However at this point it was obvious he didn't shoot at you with intention to kill.
    upload_2021-2-20_13-24-32.png
    As you can see he waited 30 seconds while being in close quarters with him before killing him making it no longer self defense.

After watching Nova get killed, Autism is Ok kills Aris which is rdm.
    Conclusion: Everyone Rdm'd
    Firstly Nova king rdm'd Aris after seeing them kill an innocent but as a detective they can only be killed by the person they're shooting or a traitor.
    Next after waiting too long to consider it an intent to kill and self defense Aris kills Nova.
    Then seeing this Autism is Ok kills Aris which is rdm as you can't kill a detective for killing a detective.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] I didn't slay anyone for these reports but I see my mistake now!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  6. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond tomorrow as long as there are no new developments on it

7. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

In the meantime, I’ll take the report on the 2 players mentioned. Given the evidence that Rico presented, all 3 of you did RDM, and I'll go through each case separately.

1st Kill: Decaying Neonoir kills evancrug
    Decaying kills evan for shooting at a Detective. This constitutes T-baiting and, as such, is a killable T act. For that reason, this kill is valid, and not RDM

Extraneous Damage: Novah shoots Decaying Neonoir
    A couple seconds following the death of evancrug at the hands of Decaying, Novah shoots Decaying for 83 damage. The reason that Novah gave for this was that Decaying had just shot and killed someone. As I stated above, there are only a select few T-acts which a detective can be kill for (all of them being in the interest of self defense), and that full list can be found in our extended rules (linked here). Innocents and detectives cannot kill a detective for killing another player. Because of that, this damage was RDM. Novah will serve 1 slay for this damage.

2nd Kill: Decaying Neonoir kills Novah
    After following Novah for approximately 30 seconds, Decaying shoots and kills them. The reasoning for this being that Novah had damaged Decaying earlier in the round. This brings in another key aspect of killing a detective in self defense: They must be actively trying to kill you, most of the time in the form of actively damaging you. Since 30 seconds had passed, this falls well outside the realm of self defense, and will be labeled as RDM. You (Decaying Neonoir) will serve 2 slays, as it is my opinion that this kill was toxic, and I am using discretion. Shooting nova would have absolutely no benefit to the objective of the game; rather, it appears to simply be an act of revenge RDM, and I am treating it as such

3rd Kill: Autism is Ok kills Decaying Neonoir
    Immediately after Decaying kills Novah, Autism shoots and kills Decaying. Autism's reason for this was that Decaying shot another detective, seemingly out of the blue. For the same reasons found in the Extraneous Damage done by Novah, this kill is RDM. Autism will serve 1 slay for this kill.

All that being said, the report against Novah and Autism will be marked Valid, and I leave the rest of this report to j3k.

8. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

As a major part of the report has been handled by @RyanHighman above. (smh stepping on my toes, jkjk)
    For the part of the report on Rico it will be marked valid. This came down to a misunderstanding of the rule below
    He believed that this rule extends to detectives when in reality it does not.
    After discussing this in DM's with him we have cleared up his understanding of this rule so that this mistake does not happen

Report: Valid
    Thread: Locked

If you have any other questions please message me on the fourms or on discord: j3kawesome#1967

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.