Invalid Report against RiceandChicken

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Crazychicken5574, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazychicken5574

Crazychicken5574 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    RiceandChicken
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Italy
    Which Round:
    I dont remember
    Time of Occurence:
    06/24
    Reason For Report:
    He clearly locks onto me and the guy you can see in the beginning of the video in the background.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. I mean I don't even know what this is suppose to be showing outside of me making sure no one is behind me and getting hit by a ump.

3. Crazychicken5574

Crazychicken5574 New Member

you locked on to the exact position on two players (me and Indy).

4. Male

Male VIP

Ill vouch for Rice and Chicken here as he isn’t a cheater, from what was present rice was being shot by the “Prototype UMP” which causes your camera to shake sporadically, that combined with his movement caused it to look like he somehow aimlocked. If Rice and Chicken had turkey been cheating I don’t think he would have decided to bring it out only for this random fun round. You really stretching this to be something it’s not.

5. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Do you happen to have a first person view of this?

6. Here is your requested video minus the audio because I was listening to lil nas x kick it and there are bad words in it. IF you need audio i'll pm.

https://streamable.com/3qvp5

7. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

While the 3rd Person view of this video does raise some suspicions, the 1st person view tells a different story, either way, none of these is enough evidence to warrant a hacking ban. Report Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.