Completed Report against Rhazhbash

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cash, Aug 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    rhaz
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    na
    Your Steam ID:
    na
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    pool
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    yes
    Reason For Report:
    Mishandling a ban & (technically) 2 appeals of Annika​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/annikas-appeal.56192/#post-596742 - Evidence is insufficient - Annika could have (and supposedly did) have a radar, as well as the knowledge that the last t was separated from the group of innos

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/annikas-appeal.56193/#post-596747

This "Aimlock" clip literally shows nothing other than a stutter on behalf of firemac's PC

I wish for @Lordyhgm to look over this and handle it properly.​

2. Cash

3. roy

roy is MOST DEFINITELY a ship VIP Silver

I'm posting here as I was playing on the server during both of the maps Annika was online (Pool and Richland).

While the aiming was suspect, there were a few other factors at play as well.

On pool when the callout was made as to whom was traitor and where they were, there was a good number of players still alive and not all in the same area. I was speccing a good portion of the round and there's no way Annika could have known specifically which player was the traitor even if radar was involved - there simply wasn't direct evidence on McDuffie at the time. This was definitely the "shadiest" action on the map, but it continued further on Richland. That doesn't even include the RDMing that occurred when Annika was detective and killed people without even identifying the bodies.

Perhaps an admin can pull text logs, but Annika repeatedly said things like stop watching me/stop spectating me, which are an obvious sign of gmod hacks as that's a known feature. When confronted, Annika would just say something to the effect of "stop attacking me just because I'm trans." It was obvious trolling with no attempt to hide what was going on.

Bottom line, I did not record so I'm unable to contribute to direct evidence here, but I spectated Annika on both Pool and Richland and it looked fairly clear-cut to me that Annika was hacking.

-Roy

4. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

So the reason for her ban was mostly what she was saying in chat. The screenshots implied she had info only accessable by hacks. The reason I included admin chat in those screenshots to show that staff were spectating at the time she said people were watching her. On top of that, in the first screenshot even though she was a detective, she knew not only the location of someone downstairs, but also who they were. On top of that their second appeal is a telltale example of how a hacker would lie to try and get out of a ban.

That's what I would have responded with if it weren't for a discovery that was made after I denied the second appeal. Turns out Annika is actually an alt account of @AAAAAAAAAAAAA . The reason I didn't respond to this earlier was because I wanted to see what he had to say first, and he didn't respond until this morning. Unfortunately all he did was confirm the account was his. He didn't say anything else in regards to the ban.

Knowing his history, we believe that he was trying hard to bait staff into banning him for hacking. I would never expect a rando to do that, because this is the type of trolling done by someone who doesn't want to be banned. A rando who isn't planning to come back would break rules without regard for their ban, and even if they decide they like the server when they first come on they wouldn't expect to figure that out until after they break rules. Now that we know who Annika really is we have to account for that kind of trolling.

Miggo's alt is getting forum banned and he's getting a board warning for his alt. The hacking ban will be lifted and voided. Tagging @Lordyhgm to finish this up.

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

guys ive been saying it as a joke that im a VIP u cant ban me,,, but THIS IS JUST TAKING IT TOO FAR!!!

6. Cash

7. Cash

Warning for what? He wasn't baiting a ban, just stating that you guys don't holster when ULX spectating and it showed on his end

8. RhazhBash

Alt accounts are against the forum rules. Miggo got a board warning on his main for having an alt.

9. Cash

ohhh that makes more sense, wording made it sound like it was a general warning for the "behaviour" on his alt

10. RhazhBash

I completely forgot about this until now but Lordy is on vacation until the 18th. Knowing what she's doing on her vacation I don't blame her for putting this report off.

11. Cash

Neither do I, so no rush

12. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Aight well I'm back after a wonderful week and can see that Rhazh has already discussed his reasoning and corrections he's made to his misjudgements. Miggo, please don't use alt accounts on the forums, you've been warned about this before, and intentionally baiting staff with fake hacks will be noted under toxicity. Rhazh has already talked this through with other admins in my absence regarding situations like this. Have a good day y'all :)

Valid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.