Invalid Report against RhazhBash

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Fenrir Lokison, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenrir Lokison

Fenrir Lokison Banned VIP+

Name of Staff/Player:
    RhazhBash
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:47720886
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:64715553
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    5/4 rounds until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    ~4:55pm-5:00pm
    Reason For Report:
    I said in Chat "OldFox is a Trajtor" and "KiII him". OldFox then reported me and i got autoslain by RhaszBash.
    When other people on the server (especially vipĀ“s) did the same Thing, they did not get an autoslay.
    Also while I was typing this Report, i got pushed into the pool area and drowned consequently. As you can see by the screenshots, i typed in admin chat so i could report the person or at least know if it was a T. RhaszBash did not react to that.
    I feel unfairly Treatet by RhaszBash​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

i have seen this and tagging my mod @RhazhBash

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

also your evidence does not appear to be posted correctly

4. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

So first of all regarding your drowning I missed that in chat. For reference typing @ before a message makes it easier for staff to notice a message. My bad for not seeing that.

Second of all if someone else called a misspelled KOS there's multiple reasons the player wouldn't be punished. For example, if the KOS doesn't lead to a player's death then it won't be punished. It could have also not been reported.

Now on to the main part of this report. At the start of the round you posted this in chat.

[​IMG]

This KOS is still valid. If you read the gameplay rules section in the extended rules it specifies that variations on the word KOS such as KOZ are still valid KOSes. Just because only 2 variations of KOS are listed in the extended rules doesn't mean those are the only variants that still count as KOSes.

Your report led to the death of Old Fox.

[​IMG]

When reported you claimed no reason for calling that KOS.

[​IMG]

The KOS you called led to his death, so that makes you responsible for it. How you spelled traitor is irrelevant.

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Ok in regards to the KOS's , they are valid KOS's as we allow for slight variations to prevent people abusing it just like you was
    so the mods actions was correct to give you a slay as the person you falsely KOS'd got killed for it
    also as he stated making a KOS alone isn't the reason for a slay, it had to be acted on to be punishable. there could also be other reasons these other cases you witness were not punished that you just arn't aware of

now as for you getting RDM'd and trying to tell the mod, we can easily miss chat it happens, you should try more and remember we are human and not perfect so don't expect us to be and work with us
    here is a few tips for in future
    try to tell the mods a few times if it seams they missed it using @ chat so it stands out more
    if that also seams to fail use !report and select the moderator as the person to report, stating your problem that you was RDM'd and dont know who, the mod will then check when he looks at the report and deal with the correct player from there

and finally the verdict.
    My mod did nothing wrong with 1 small exception
    He missed an attempt you made to contact an admin, this isn't enough to mark this report as valid, and my mod has apologized for it, I'm sure he will try to avoid missing them in future
    Report - INVALID

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.