Invalid Report against "RF乡COIL

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Carnage, Jan 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carnage

Carnage Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    "RF乡COIL
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:153086240
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:511672931
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    B5
    Which Round:
    Last round
    Time of Occurence:
    near 12:30 PM
    Reason For Report:
    False slay by salty mod as i killed him. I tried resolving this in game peacefully yet he ignored me and wouldnt listen.

I killed him as he lied about killing a traitor and he killed an innocent. I took dna from the T to "confirm" if RF killed the T and it pointed to the innocent's body and when i checked the bodies the T did not kill the innocent.

Note: i had issues with this toxic mod, he killed me a lot and i never been able to report as hes the only mod online.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    No evidence

EDIT:
    Wish to cancel the report. was mainly annoyed by him ignoring me rather than explaining the slay.

I do want to state how he's allowing people to micspam and not handling reports properly as he almost slain someone for what i did. really incompetent.​

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  2. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

Tagging @RFcoil to address. I also have a screenshot of this report i can post if needed

3. iizzy

iizzy Pastel Pink Punk VIP

Tagging @RFcoil, the mod in question, as well as @Spitefulvenom, his admin. Please wait patiently as RFCoil gathers evidence for a reply.

4. Carnage

Carnage Member

Ok so i looked into it myself and the clip i took and i misread the situation. I apologise and cancel the report. cant really close it so can one of you do that. Honestly i was mad that he wouldnt respond to me more than anything

5. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

Glad that you were able to figure it out @TheDarkCarnage I usually dont try to ignore people but as I was the only mod online at the time sometimes we are looking into other reports and we aren't fully aware of everything at once.

6. Carnage

Carnage Member

its all good. i just got annoyed as i thought you was just ignoring me and other stuff like micspamming//doing a bad job but ig we all have bad days yk

7. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Thank you for reporting, case closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.