Completed Report against Report against rdm king

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by acx100, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acx100

acx100 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Report against rdm king
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    minecraft
    Which Round:
    All of them
    Time of Occurence:
    1pm central
    Reason For Report:
    Mass rdm +4 (only have 3 the trashman should have evidence of the 4th rdm).

It called out 3 koses in the beginning of the round as shown in the screenshot, also stating he was an innocent whilst doing it. I told the trashman to handle this and he just said "stop harassing me".

[​IMG]

Oh and here's a screenshot of this thing encouraging people to rdm others.

[​IMG]
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Hongo

Hongo VIP

your images are literally unintelligible fix them

+ both of the people who i said to rdm were constantly false kosing, and are still literally FUCKING DOING IT ON THE SERVER RIGHT NOW and Trashman isn't doing anything about it because, as usual, he fucking went into spectate mode after joining. YOU left, he didnt put one single slay on you despite the fact that you rdmd like 4+ people and then left, and put three false reports on me in game.

3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

heres a response from Aspiringsun when I reported him for rdming me before he left to avoid being banned[​IMG]

5. acx100

acx100 VIP

Thanks for admitting you randomly kosed 3+ people at the beginning of the round. Also the whole server was claiming you were mass rdming for the past two weeks hence the name "rdm king". Also witnesses don't count so i'm not gonna tag anyone to waste their time. Instead what i have is ACTUAL PROOF. Mass rdm +3 buddy, L.

Someone didn't get their meth today. :LOL:

6. Can I not be dragged into this Hongo. Aspiring did kill me once yes which I reported, however, trashman determined it wasn't rdm from his presepctive, which I get.

7. Honestly Hongo was on the servers for like 2 rounds before everyone started saying he was "mass RDMing" when he wasn't. Before this, everyone was on the servers mass RDMing me for "mic spamming." After Hongo joined, he started killing people who were RDMing but I personally never saw him just randomly kill anyone for no reason.

8. Hongo

Hongo VIP

he fuckin prop killed you with a pig how is that not rdm

9. acx100

acx100 VIP

To the staff handling this report hmu on discord if you need a better look at the screen shots. Honestly don't bother because it already self incriminated to randomly kosing the three at the start of the round. Also for the 4th rdm i need @The Trashman because he has the report on which rdm king (a t) attempted to team kill me down to 38 hp, he purposely didn't kill me so that i woulnd't know who killed me but i didn't grab the damage logs, so the trashman can provide that evidence. Although i don't know why he didn't slay it because it claimed "mis click" when it walked up to me in the beginning of the round and shot me down to 38 hp.

10. Hongo

Hongo VIP

you literally killed me on one of his false koses so, really you're on my side whether or not you choose to be.

11. Hosi

Hosi Professional agent of chaos VIP

I'm not on any side, i think you are both toxic in general. I'm just saying you are both at fault in this instance.

12. Hongo

Hongo VIP

You killed me on his false kos, you're my tool to use now hows that

13. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I explained to trashman that I was reporting you on forums, and was alt tabbed, and when I clicked back in I shot you because it counted it as a trigger pull. I served a slay for it, so this is all invalid.

+ dont ask staff to remove transparency from a report, or i'm going to report them for being corrupt lmao

14. Hosi

Hosi Professional agent of chaos VIP

A KOS is a KOS no way to know if it's false or not until afterwards
    you got karma banned yesterday for how much rdming you were doing tho, so how's that

15. acx100

acx100 VIP

The reports were already handled in game by @The Trashman so i have nothing to worry about. You don't have a shred of evidence, only fictional stories. I on the other hand have actual evidence. Anyways this will be my last reply. L

16. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I'm going to lock this report up until a staff member looks into this. This is derailing hard. If you have anything relevant to add (evidence preferred) please contact either me or other staff to unlock this thread.

17. The Trashman

The Trashman Member

I am taking care of these give me some time to gather evidence and talk to my admin thanks

18. The Trashman

The Trashman Member

Since you have valid evidence and screenshots this is marked the player has be dealt with thanks for the report!
    Valid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.