Invalid Report against Report against Hongo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by acx100, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acx100

acx100 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Report against Hongo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    richland
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    3 pm
    Reason For Report:
    Blatant loophole to get out of a slay + general toxicity.
    The screen shot will show proof of it loop hooling to get out of being slain when he was nowhere near the area when it claimed "you killed 2 ppl with trap door".

PoV-1 shows the position of all players at the start of the Ds, 1 player who died to the trap had already died from the Staircase Trap, meanwhile Juanii Chan was standing on the top of the staircase by the trap, while the guy you killed "ImASillyTurtle" had just gotten up the staircase in the other building on the opposite side.

PoV-2 (which is a bad ss I know, map was about to change so I hurried it) but its basically a screenshot of the same as Pov-1 just seen from the opposite side.

PoV-3 is where it gets interesting, I took this screenshot at the moment of Juanii Chan dying to the trap. You were still inside the other house, and the guy you killed had still not gotten into the room of the trap. 1 thing would be that you didnt see him activate the trap that killed the 2 players, another thing is that he actually didnt activate the trap that killed those 2 players and that either Kearnzy or Juaniichan killed themself with the trap. Seeing as Juanii-Chan willingly walked down the stairs while the trap was active to kill themself.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

This report was already handled in game he recieved his slays, no point rereporting the player just because you got ongoing beef with him, dont waste staff resources for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.