Completed Report against Redditor

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dexter, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Redditor
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:40678833
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    67thway
    Which Round:
    3 rounds till map change
    Time of Occurence:
    9:50AM Central - 10:00AM Central
    Reason For Report:
    Aimbotting/Spec Viewer Hack.

Killed 4 people with headshots in succession within 5 seconds, two of them me and Rasta. The round ended a bit after the incident.

The next round, I decided to spectate him, immediately after the round started, he killed himself and left, which confirms he has a hack to see anyone spectating him.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I have viewed to the demo. I am screen recording it and editing/slowing it down.

3. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I have edited the demo and slowed down the parts of his most evident times of hacking

Aranda - One more lie

4. Dexter

Got another demo of him, he does indeed have a hack to see who is spectating him.

5. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

Could you please give us the download link @Dy Rusky?

• This user has been warned for commenting on reports/appeals he is not involved in.
    Of course, you're the first person to false report people for aimbotting who are better than you. And no, it does not count if you're 15% percent sure...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  6. Dexter

Hacking doesn't make you better than me, it makes you pathetic.

7. Dexter

8. Redditer

Redditer VIP

In the first demo I left because there were about 20 people on and I prefer to play when the servers have 10-15. In the second demo I left because I also prefer not to play on minecraft maps.

9. Dexter

You have multiple people who can key in with the same scenario I've posted, spectating you and you immediately leaving, either you have damn near perfect timing leaving when people have suspicions, or its not a coincidence at all.

And why join vanilla that features only two maps, both of the minecraft, when you prefer not to play on them? Eh, I agree it gets rather boring.

10. Redditer

Redditer VIP

I'm going to guess that at the time I just wanted a few rounds of TTT.
    EDIT: Also, what's the proof on me aimbotting?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    • This user has been warned for commenting on reports/appeals he is not involved in.
    HA! Also I'm 15% percent sure you have no idea how percentages work.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  11. Dexter

Percentages are irrelevant to this report, and quite frankly, so are you, so I highly suggest refraining from commenting again otherwise you'll be facing a one week ban. Staff were gracious enough to let you off with another warning, so I take that and leave.

12. Redditer

Redditer VIP

Dy Rusky, where is the proof of me aimbotting?

13. Dexter

Proof of Aimbotting is little to none, but there is indeed proof, along with multiple witnesses stating the same thing where you have a hack that allows you to see who is spectating you, that way any other hacks you may have on you can disable.

14. Redditer

Redditer VIP

What other proof is there of me spectator viewing?

15. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Your questioning of proof seems to suggest that you are hacking and know we are not able to easily acquire evidence for it. An innocent person would deny hacking and perhaps even provide a POV recording to prove their claim.

16. Redditer

Redditer VIP

I have videos of some T rounds, do you want to see those?

17. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

If it will prove you do not hack, then you're better off doing so, Redditer. In other words, please do so to counter their claims.

18. Redditer

Redditer VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.