Completed Report against Ravioli McJumboToad

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by olivia, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Ravioli McJumboToad
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:48808545
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:233180860
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Richland Fix
    Which Round:
    all rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    10:25 PM
    Reason For Report:
    I've noticed this player on the servers for a few days now, and the first time I played with him, I didn't care for the way he spoke to other players, right away. He calls somebody a mean name nearly every time he speaks. He mic spams a lot. (A LOT). He started addressing me as "that bitch" and coerced other players into calling me that too.

Ashes Relandi got on for a few rounds, he toned it down, spoke much less.

The second Ashes left, he reverted to being aggressive, toxic, and just downright verbally abusive to others.

Last thing he said to me before I just logged off was "Olivia, I dont like you, I dont trust you, and I think you're a filthy whore."​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    My recording system isn't working right now, so I couldn't get video of him being verbally abusive and harassing other players.

But these were some witnesses:

MrBananaToast
    NotoriousKGB
    Joker
    Silkeregn​

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. Joker

Joker The Clown Prince of Crime VIP

I can confirm that Ravioli's way of communicating with other players was pretty toxic and was disrespectful to fellow players on the server.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

4. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? VIP

i am currently in the same server as him, let me record a few rounds and send anything that could be used as evidence

5. Joker

Perhaps him calling someone a "whore" might be some sort of evidence.

I continue to record as well if more comes up.

6. Ravioli McJumboToad

Ravioli McJumboToad New Member

Hi, hello, It's me. I'm sorry you feel offended by the way I communicate with people. But you seriously cannot expect someone to refrain from communicating in their I guess... "regular way". Unless you directly ask them "Would you please not talk to me that way?" I would have stopped had you asked me. But you didn't, I'd also like to let you know that no, I don't think you're a whore, that was just an immature joke on a game which is on the internet, which is full of immature people. I can see that you would like me to refrain from talking to you the way I did. But, do you seriously expect me to read your mind? And no, It's not "common courtesy." I won't be directly rude to you ingame or try to ruin your game experience, but I certainly will not respect you after refusing to communicate your distaste and simply going to a mod.
    Sorry my communication and humor are a little too... "abusive" for you to handle.
    Edit: removed dumbfuckery

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  7. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Imma just drop a dropbox link here with a Demo: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yar6vfju2aetw7a/AADsD5gPRA-spsxQQHiqj71ya?dl=0

as soon as I joined the server I could already here a bit of toxic behavior from thsi player, so I started recording during the gameplay, he used a couple of racial slurs, called someone a jew (obviously ment as an insult) as well as randomly calling people Bitch from time to time. Until he found out that he got reported on the forums and just started to make general fun of it, now I understand the fun in the misspelling of his ingame name, however when he starts repeating and laughing over it again and again, it turns into mocking which is just a another form for harassment o.o The Demo should show some general toxic behavior.

Also just to Clarify you had 1 person supporting you during this whole case who kept calling it all retarded, then there was a larger amount of players who adviced you to stop your harassment and Toxic "Humour" but the Majority of players was Neutral and didnt give a fuck about it all or atleast just didnt speak their mind about it, but saying that plenty of players appreciated your humour.... eeeeh not so quite, just watch what you say from now on as I assume from your behavior that you havent read the rules. Also you have to understand, it may be humour for you and your friends because you know its banter, but when you meet someone randomly online, dont expect them to have same toxic humour as yourself or to know that its Banter in the first place ^^

8. Joker

9. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? VIP

I currently have recordings as well, I just have to go through and edit some of them down in length, I will do so tomorrow after I wake up since it is late.

10. Ravioli McJumboToad

Ravioli McJumboToad New Member

Yeah, I see you have quite the case on me. But first off, I will continue to to expect random people to understand my banter this server is on Gmod, and Gmod is known for banter and toxic behavior on servers that aren't rp essentially. Second, I can clearly see that bring up my humor and others opinion on it was a dumbfuck move with irrelevancies, sorry 'bout that. Third, how is joking about the "misspelling" of my ingame name harassment? It was funny to me and a couple others because we didn't expect that, it's clear that it wasn't a mistake and was to use my cancerous nickname as few times as possible. Again, I'll make this point, if you have a problem with the way I speak just tell me; I'll figure out a way to communicate that keeps your jimmies unrustled while keeping it fun for myself.

11. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Ravioli isnt in my friends list, nor have we met, but Ive played with him at times on server. I'm here to give my statement as a witness.
    I am a witness to his gameplay and to evidence. Posting here, since I have played with Ravioli online which can be seen in Joker's video.

Okay first off, Ravioli isn't the nicest of persons, he swears a lot, calls people names but do take not that this is all banter. Okay now people argue that its being offensive and what not. Ravioli likes to fuck around, have some fun and joke around, this is obvious because he laughs while saying this. It is incredibly hard and troubling for someone to not know that a statement/s he made was a joke. Although not everyone can handle this, like people are too sensitive on the internet, I'm pretty sure Ravioli would listen. As stated above, he claims he never received from OP to stop.

This is just turning into a witch hunt, people dropping recordings of him being him. Im pretty sure the server didn't really mind his behavior, it wasn't like he was intentionally harassing people, just fucking around a lot, playing for the LOLs.

AND CMON THIS IS A TTT SERVER, TTT meaning Trouble in Terrorist Town, we got people who are terrorists, that have guns that shoot each other, we got a jihad bomb, jihad in reference to Islam and muslims for being commonly known as terrorists, and some guy on mic says "whore" and thats harassment and offending. Dear god...

12. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

Actually, I did ask you to stop. And I mentioned that I would file a report if it continued, which it did. And yes you're correct in that we should be able to banter and goof off- to an extent. However, I felt that you crossed the line in the way that you spoke to me and others. (But I will only speak for myself.) The things you said directly to me, mentioned in the original report, and other snide comments I did not include, were disrespectful and made me uncomfortable. There was no "joking" tone about it, it was very direct and vicious. And Joker's videos of your conversation when you found out you had been reported further prove my point.

I appreciate that you say you're willing to work on the way you show up and communicate with other players in the game. However, actions speak louder than words, so I hope to be able to interact with you in a way that is respectful from now on. I'm not looking to cause drama. I, just like the majority of the players on these servers, just want to be able to enjoy myself when I play, and have fun!

PS (I listed your name as it appeared on the server at the time of the report. I have since edited it back to the way it appears on your forum account)

13. Agent A

I'm going to lock this up and review all evidence once I finish staffing.

14. Agent A

You can follow our rules if you want to keep playing here.
    We have rules here for a reason.
    If you simply can not follow them, then be prepared to be punished if you get reported or caught.
    Since you have relatively clean record, I will be giving you 1d Harassment ban.
    If you keep it up, you can receive harsher ban if you don't watch your tongue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.