Completed Report against Racoon ☠

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Silver Bagel, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silver Bagel

Silver Bagel New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Racoon ☠
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:9829037
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:163454666
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_metropolice
    Which Round:
    2-3
    Time of Occurence:
    3:00pm
    Reason For Report:
    Revenge RDM and leave​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I dont have any video of the incident but it must be on the logs which I dont have access to​

2. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

3. RB1008

RB1008 VIP

I understand the report and i will admit to the RDM. If there would have been any (trial) mod and/or admin online, there would be no question that i would have gotten a slay.

At the time of my RDM, no staff or trial staff was on the specific server nor has been for atleast 1 or 2 previous rounds.

Note that i did not immediatly leave after the RDM, i id'd the body clearing that i actually killed the person with a single headshot (with that big revolver). I left due to the fact that i was asked to watch tv together with my girlfriend.

Concluding to my response, i admit to the RDM and will accept the punishment that will await me next time i will join.

Kind regards,
    Racoon.

4. RB1008

RB1008 VIP

Tagging @Temar and @Lordyhgm since imo this report can be handled and closed quite fast in order to give clearence to all participants ;)

5. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Suppose it can, a slay will be waiting for you. Thank you for reporting, in future, providing a video can help give context and evidence and you can type ttt_print_damagelog in console after the round to see the logs for yourself.

Completed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.