Invalid Report against Ptownslayer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by silverstevie, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverstevie

silverstevie Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Ptownslayer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    Skycraft or something forget the name
    Which Round:
    2nd before last
    Time of Occurence:
    9:41PM
    Reason For Report:
    Situation set up like this: Ptown facing Temar, someone else on top of Ptown, and me the the other side of Ptown. Person on top of Ptown shoots Temar for no reason, so I killed said person. Temar made no action against me right after that, as I killed the person who has just shot them. However, RIGHT after that, Ptown turns and killed me. *EDIT* Forgot to add that the body was IDed after Ptown killed me as far as I remember.
    From Ptown's POV he should have been able to see someone shot Temar, and that it came from above him somehow. (Did test to make sure this was true)

Ptown's excuse was that He was AFK, all he saw was me shooting towards him.
    1) He can't see me shoot, he was facing Temar the whole time
    2) If he wasn't aware of the situation, why did he react? If he was, then he wasn't AFK.

If someone shot from my right according to my POV (I dont see who) and I turn and shoot, I would be slayed for RDM as I didn't witness exactly who shot - there were people behind me in that general region.

This report is not only for this RDM, but somehow trying to trick their way out of this​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  2. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

3. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Tagging @Centar as he was there and involved with her report.

4. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

I unfortunately hadn't been on that long and hadn't realized my recording wasn't yet turned on
    my backup (shadowplay) decided to save the wrong monitor,
    As for what happened, some guy randomly shot me who was on top of ptown head, silver then shot and killed him,
    then ptown who had not moved until this point, reacted to silver shooting towards him as for if he was aware of the target or the rdm before that i cant say
    from a report perspective ptown had a valid reason to shoot and i had no reason to believe his action were toxic
    here are the damage logs
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

and for the record i took no action because i was a T and am more than happy to let inno's kill each other.

6. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Here is the recording for audio purpose, it doesn't capture my voice tho but should help understand ptown perspective

7. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Hey there so I was recording but it was corrupted because my PC crashed causing me to have to hard restart. But I was AFK on my other monitor and came back to see you shooting towards me. As I was on my other monitor i could see from my perspective but couldnt hear anything. From my perspective I couldnt see him shoot or hear it either. All i saw were the flashes from ur gun and tabbed back in to hear your bullets fly past me and someone die. It wasn't toxic because i didnt see the guy shoot and even if i did you still killed someone which is a t act and u can be killed without me waiting for you to id the body.

retagging @Ashes Relandi I also didn't save the ds because @Temar handled the report and was a literal witness to this situation as he was the original victim that caused this chain.

8. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Hey there,
    We'll just get this done and over with shall we?

Looking over the evidence at hand and based off of the current arguments between both sides and just the damage logs...
    I'll be marking this as invalid as you did technically commit a T act as you did kill an innocent. This would be deemed a valid kill because of the fact that you did kill an innocent. Most of this is also going to be word vs word due to lack of evidence.

The only valid part to this report is the lack of evidence on both ends. I will talk to @ptownslayer21 to fix up any issues that would prevent proper evidence retention.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me directly on the forums or discord and we can chat about it more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.