Completed Report against ptownslayer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Xproplayer, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    ptownslayer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    idfk
    Your Steam ID:
    same as highwons
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    innomotel / life the roof
    Which Round:
    5 or 6 all the way to 3
    Time of Occurence:
    around 11:20pm pst
    Reason For Report:
    player changes his name to "xproplayer x shit player" and I post in admin chat to please warn them, 3-4 rounds later they are not kicked. Im aware I can not see warnings but I know for a fact that in that time frame warnings should have been given and a kick would have been overdue.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Additionally their name needs to be updated in staff groups as it still shows as ptownslayer and I could not tag them. Very unprofessional of whoever handled the name change

5. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Sorry about that I must have missed your admin chat because I was helping @Katness with some reports and I got caught up with that at the time and you never asked again, even when I was asking you about your report. I'm sorry about not catching that. After I realized my misdoing I went back and fixed it.

6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

You did not fix it, the player still had that name when you left.

7. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey Xpro,

I've both talked with my moderator and reviewed her conduct above, and have come to a conclusion.

She admits above to her wrongdoings and the such, and I'd like to extend our apologies on both of our behalfs for that. What she means by "fixing her mistake" was hopping back when she found out that she glanced over this matter when the report was filed and noticed the player was still connected; she's sent me evidence to confirm this.

Regardless, this is still a valid report. I've briefly talked with her over mobile and plan to have a follow up on teamspeak when I get back from my holiday to ensure this won't happen again.

Happy holidays from my Spidey family to yours,
    ~spiderman 4; the thanksgiving rendition

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.