Completed Report against power (No Lives Matter)

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by Possibly Zephyrus, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Possibly Zephyrus

Possibly Zephyrus New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    power (No Lives Matter)
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Map:
    Several
    Which Round:
    Tried to do it as many times as possible
    Time of Occurence:
    11-12
    Reason for Report:
    Hes been abusing exploits to get new records and encouraging other players to do the same, telling deaths to give him freeruns and telling people to how cheat the map or exploit, hes been doing this constantly and its getting annoying for the people who actually want to play the game legit. I tried to record some of it to show you but the audio didnt work and that was the main part of showing it so it unfortunately wouldnt help me report him. He was warned already for exploiting and hes been doing it whenever mods arent on and when they do get on he stops and acts as if hes following the rules then when they leave he just continues doing the same thing abusing maps and forcing deaths to give freeruns. After playing some more matches some players talked about reporting him and he threatened them saying that he would record and edit it to make it seem like he was an "angel" and that they would get banned not them.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'll be looking into this when I get the chance. Thanks for the report.

3. NoHackJustGood

Do any of your witnesses have any evidence they would like to provide?

4. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

If you give me a few hours I might have a video

5. NoHackJustGood

I will give you time to show the evidence you have. Please send it when you get the chance.

6. Possibly Zephyrus

I may or may not have a video I recorded it for audio but im not sure if it shows him doing it or not. Ill be watching it shortly to see if you can use it, but so far its very quiet but you can hear him talking about the exploit.

7. NoHackJustGood

I would recommend posting it even if you cannot see him. I would like to have all of the evidence I can get. Thank you both for your time.

8. Possibly Zephyrus

I found some evidence, to open the file your going to need VLC, and to actually hear it your going to need to max the volume on the video and maybe plug in speakers or very loud efficent headphones because I had a hard time hearing with mine. https://www.mediafire.com/?x2c0w3nmo29x42t

9. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

10. NoHackJustGood

Thanks! I'll be viewing the evidence you two provided. Also, this report will likely be open for longer than usual. I appreciate you two taking time out of your day to help out the server.

11. NoHackJustGood

From looking at the evidence you both provided, I found this report to be valid. This player was clearly exploiting and this sort of behavior is never tolerated on our server. I will be sure to lock this thread and if you have any questions at all, you can message me through the forums and I would be more than happy to speak with you. Once again, I would like to thank you both for uploading all those videos and for keeping our server clean.

Report: Completed
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.