Completed Report against potato, Boneless pizza, pun, Python,

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by BagelRama, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    potato, Boneless pizza, pun, Python,
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    potatos id STEAM_0:1:124914747, Pizzas id STEAM_0:0:170301022, puns id STEAM_0:0:222793598, Pythons id STEAM_0:0:91538006,
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:179524065
    Which Map:
    Simpsons
    Which Round:
    no idea
    Time of Occurence:
    6:41
    Reason for Report:
    micspam, chat spam, ect​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Sorry for getting so many people in at once but if one does it more will. flavor town was mic spamming just no proof i do not mean to backseat mod i am trying to limit the people i bring in but i have no control over peoples actions the reason i do not just mute people is i know its annoying to other so here the footage.(5) idk what to call this - YouTube

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'll be handling this report. Please be patient!

3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

@BagelRama,
    From viewing the 7-minute video you provided, I found this report to be valid. Each player has been dealt with individually, and they shouldn't be affecting your experience on the server. If these players return to the server with this type of behavior again, I can assure you that they will receive harsher punishment. This thread will be locked, and I appreciate the amount of time that you have dedicated to the server. Have a great night, Bagel.

Report: Completed
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.