Completed Report against pokeben/indy

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cash, Jan 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    pokeben/indy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    read forums
    Your Steam ID:
    rrrrrrrrrrrr
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    liferoof
    Which Round:
    idfk one of them where indy killed a det
    Time of Occurence:
    8:30pm est?
    Reason For Report:
    Pokeben mishandling a report and not providing a slay on Indy

Indy killed a detective who just killed an inno, I killed indy for killing a det & got killed for it (rdm chain tings you know)

Pokeben handled the report with ZERO I repeat ZERO slays on indy or the detective crowbarrer

As the real Garry Newman, I demand this be handled sometime this year! Or you will see me posting to the facepunch twitter about this misbehaving moderator and player.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Cash

3. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Give me a few to gather my evidence

4. Cash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Pokeben10

You reported Indy for killing a detective, which you claim got you killed because you killed Indy for killing said detective. The report and corresponding deathscene can be seen below:

[​IMG]

In shoutbox, you were claiming that it was my fault that you got karma banned because I didn't slay Indy. First of all, I fail to see how you getting karma banned and Indy not getting slain have any correlation whatsoever. And secondly, you made a false report; Indy didn't RDM you, so I didn't slay him.

[​IMG]

Both My Dime is Up and CodingMachine are frequent SGM players, and neither of them reported Indy. As such, I saw no reason to further investigate the situation. Plus, if Indy was the one who caused the supposed "RDM chain," the chain was at most two players because you got killed by a traitor.

I'll leave this up to @Ted to finish, or you can respond with any questions or concerns you may have.

6. Cash

that *technically* it would be your fault since indy with slay would mean no explosive barrel indy next round

also I definitelyyyyyyl realized that the killer was t

ok you can blame coding for rdm train instead sorry honeybunchofoats

either way you can close it <#############

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  7. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

As I told u several times
    You didn't have to shoot me
    unless @My Dime Is Up wants me slain

8. Cash

you killed a detective right infront of me, any ttt player would do so

9. Indy226

Your claim was "it's metagaming" to not shoot a player actively damaging innos
    it's not
    You didn't have to shoot me

Also @My Dime Is Up did NOT report me

10. Cash

I was joking that it's metagame

You killed a detective, that's more traitorous than killing an inno

11. Indy226

? but Dime didn't report me

12. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Since this isnt really getting anywhere, Imma just throw in a few questions to help solve the report, which is what I bet Cow was trying to get to the point of.

First of all Info regarding these type of reports.
    Type of report RDM chain
    - if a player have caused an RDM chain, unreported Damage is required to be reported.
    - if player didnt report the starter of the chain (in this case Indy), then staff is required to report it as long as they have been made aware of the chain RDM.
    - Moderators doesnt have discretion to forgive reported RDM unless its accidental.
    - Which means Admin discretion is required to not slay for this type of report.

Now to the questions:
    - Since Dime didnt report, did the other staff report the Unreported Damage, as they had been notified of the chain, as they are required to?
    - Did they contact an admin to seek the discretion for the Forgiveness needed for this type of RDM.

If the answer to these questions are no. Then the report is an easy valid report for not following protocol.

13. Indy226

Ok well in this case here's what happened

Coding ( inno ) was hitting Dime ( Detective )
    I kill Coding
    I then kill Dime ( was just bsing here )
    Then Cow ( Inno ) kills me
    Someone else kills cow

• Posting in a report they are not involved in
    <3 <3 <3

14. Indy226

killer was not a T?

15. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Good morning,

Just wanted to let you guys know I have seen this.

16. Pokeben10

After relooking over some of the evidence with Ted, him and I have agreed that the "RDM chain" started with Indy because Cowcakes was unable to see Coding's death (as seen in the deathscene provided). This was the conclusion I originally came to. And since Cowcakes reported Indy, it seemed to me that the situation had been taken care of (more on this later). Additionally, after checking the damage logs of the round in question, it can be assumed that Indy, Coding, and Dime were simply messing around when crowbarring each other since they had been crowbarring one another since the start of the round.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

However, we don't need to assume because I have already spoken to Indy who said:

[​IMG]

This was really the main reason why I didn't feel the need to further prosecute/investigate either players.

17. Indy226

Yes, We were just having fun, I didn't want an RDM chain. Neither did Dime or Coding

18. I was witness to the latter half of this sequence and I have a bit of tape. Since it's from a demo playback unfortunately some things are broken (like who's talking in voice) but I suppose it's better than nothing. This all happened during "Map change in 2 rounds" but it seems that bit of it's been figured out by you lot already. Here's said tape, from a little bit of round start through to a short bit after that sequence all unfolded: https://streamable.com/2vos5h

Coding was called KOS pretty much right at the round start. I wandered over to the pool area hoping to act on that Coding KOS, but then he died. Then I saw bodies fall in the tunnel area and went over and checked out what was going on. "KOS Garry" was then called and that's when Animal Mineral opened fire on you (I ate one of his bullets too), and I called him out as a Traitor right as "KOS Garry" was being shouted. I hesitated a little bit to try and check your body to see if you were a Traitor and if I had called Animal out by mistake, but Klutch IDed it first and found out you were Innocent. Then Animal Mineral opened fire on Klutch and Klutch gunned him down (but Pokeben got the last shot with his Colt), thus proving me (for the initial call) and Pokeben (for the kill), and also Klutch (for doing most of the mowing down).

Your own tape shows that you were killed by Animal Mineral, who happened to be a Traitor, so IMO this report is pretty frivolous. At the end of the day it's a moot point anyway, seeing as it was a Traitor that acted on that KOS. The fact that your own tape was silent also says a lot about the veracity of this report, seeing as you were called KOS (which is a pretty important detail to leave out). Had another Innocent acted on it, you might have had a better case here, but if an Innocent player does a KOS but a Traitor is the one to act on it, too bad, so sad, they could've killed you with or without the call either way.

19. Cash

Drunk me does not read death messages

Also my shadowplay only captured my mic and not in-game for whatever reason, so I just muted it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.