Report against player Rickie

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by PTWoman, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PTWoman

PTWoman New Member

Server: East
    Time: Between 1:40 AM and 2;30 AM EST
    Players/Staff: Rickle and Joepicklebob (SP?)
    Reason for Reporting: Racist Language, Threats and Disruptiveness

Rickie started making false RDM claims against me after joepicklebob (SP?) left the server in game chat. He sent a barrage of messages calling me a "nigger" and various other insults. What lead to this was that, though we were both innocents, he shot me several times with a shot gun resulting in my assumption he was a traitor. Safe to assume, since he shot me and there were only two other players, aside from myself. And he was positioned outside of the only entrance/exit of the building firing the same shot gun. Joepicklebob also attempted to make false claims against me prior to leaving. It was a very small, late night game, only the three of us playing. He intentionally positioned himself next to me as the round started, fired, missed and killed me after making false RDM claims in voice chat after I returned fire. Ultimately he was reviled as the traitor upon his death by Rickie. This server seems to have a lot of problems with staff. During the afternoon it's a wonderful server, but it seems some are taking advantage of a lack of oversight during later hours.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

One of the key things players can do as traitors is to say that someone RDM'd them. That way they can come up with some kind of excuse as to why they killed you; many players do this to try to extend their traitor round as much as possible. If you weren't slain for it, it's just part of the game and the report against Joepicklebob is invalid.

As far as the rest of your report goes, against the player Rickie, who began harassing you after Joepicklebob left, we would need any possible evidence you possess for us to take any disciplinary action toward the player.

If you cannot provide evidence of the actions of this player we cannot thoroughly process your report.

We strive to have the servers staffed, but when a server only has two players online, they are most likely point farming or basically having a 1v1 battle every round, so staff would be less likely to get onto a server where extreme rule breaking is unlikely. We also have two other servers; if someone is harassing you, you could always either go to the staffed server to ask for assistance or go to the staffed server so you don't have to worry about rule breakers.

3. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

We've had numerous issues with Rickle, so if you could get any screenshots/witnesses of his harassment, it'd help us greatly in taking the necessary steps to make sure he never does it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.