Invalid Report against Pixie danni

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Oct 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Pixie danni
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    fuck you
    Your Steam ID:
    suck my dick
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    vanilla b5
    Which Round:
    i dont know and dont fucking care
    Time of Occurence:
    read the time bitch
    Reason For Report:
    Unfair slay​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I was practicing my bhop ontop of the tester house and zarock pushed me. I used my big brain and realized that i was lucky to live since bhop + push usually means fucking ultra speed. Now usually i give some response such as "suck my cock" but i had pryviously been slain for saying that someone was indian. So i said in the report "pushed me in a dangerous place." Then got asked "you do realize there was water behind you right?" in which i replied "there is a rock that i could have technically died from" since yall know the tester traps with the drop rock? ye i can die from that rock technically. Slain 2x for killing someone. Best server 10/10.
    My evidence of safety is rock
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2265621578
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2265621512

2. Zareaper

Zareaper Lord of the underworld VIP

3. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Here is the DS btw

4. Zareaper

Zareaper Lord of the underworld VIP

Im gunna go ahead and add my point of view and this little comment you decided to say Bad Adult
    really.PNG

5. roy

roy is MOST DEFINITELY a ship VIP Silver

I was online at the time and fully support the decision to slay. Your momentum had already been stopped, you were standing still at the time in the middle of the platform. There was absolutely no immediate danger to his action, therefore this would be RDM.

6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2265634856
    sorry was just matching a unnecessary comment made by pixie
    I was bhoping
    let me do a little math for you
    bhop + push = massive push
    I had barely just stopped
    I put 2 and 2 together and realized "hey he might be killing me"

7. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Also middle of the platform? What do you mean lol i was literally right next to the edge when you came up to me

8. Pixie.Dimi

Pixie.Dimi Sleepy and in need of cuddles VIP

Hello there,
    So you got two slays for second offence RDM. As you can see the DS from MrSpookySpadow and Zarock, you was not close to the edge at all when he pushed you nor was you close to the edge once you landed. You had plenty of space before you would of fallen off. As Roy said you was standing still so nothing bad would of happened to you. I had asked for a second opinion as well just as I wanted to make sure I had got it correct. So I will leave this up to @Ted .

As for your little comment, that is not needed nor acceptable behavior towards staff or any players on this community. I would like to ask you to stop with this behavior.
    Many thanks,
    Pixie.Danni

9. Pixie.Dimi

Pixie.Dimi Sleepy and in need of cuddles VIP

How is giving you my steam id an unnecessary comment? You said you was going to report me so I gave you my steam id. I always do this to people when they report me.

10. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

you dont need a steam id for a report against staff.

11. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Morning,

I have seen this and will respond in a bit.

12. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey there Bad Adult,

The rule you aim on is:
    Traitorous acts;
    11.2. Pushing them, by any means, somewhere they may take damage.

Your forward Bhop motion was already stopped by bumping in Zarock.
    You were both in almost 3/4 on the wood. Maybe even a bit 3/5.
    I've counted the wood particles and re-enacted your position, but with view on the ocean.

[​IMG]
    (95% accurate if you give or take 1 step.)

After going over the report I came to the conclusion that the distance between the edge and you were to far to fall under potential danger as in any other normal circumstances.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

If you got any further question feel free to send me a message on the Forums or discord Tedelicious#9939

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.