Completed Report against Orion Galactus

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by FBI Charizdad, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Orion Galactus
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:46357528
    Your Steam ID:
    -snap-
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_mc_jondome_f1
    Which Round:
    2 round
    Time of Occurence:
    4:30PM
    Reason For Report:
    I dont know, why Orion Galactus slay me for false report by NAT1K answer "AAA" (more letters), I really can't see this guy. so i did the shot the traitor.

i told to orion just check DS. He did ignore me, clearly: I said I DIDNT SEE AT NAT1K. JUST WHY!​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I'm not his admin. I'll tag @Ashes Relandi and let him know that his moderator has been reported so he can address your concerns. Best of luck!

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I slayed you because of this report:

[​IMG]

You were having a lot of trouble with communicating why you killed NAT1K for rounds so I said that if you weren't going to give me information that I can understand I'd be forced to slay you because of the original response. And you were well aware of that.

[​IMG]

Mind you, this was after 2 rounds. From what I was understanding (keep in mind I was still having difficulties) you were saying you hadn't seen NAT1K the whole round. I got that from you because you said it was a false report in the original response combined with your PMs.

Despite me asking you to repeat 3 times and even asking what you were claiming, you kept telling me to just watch the deathscene which is why I kept repeating that I can't just look at them and find a reason for you to not be slain. I'm not supposed to be doing that. You're the one that is supposed to be giving me the reason for killing someone.

I'll tag @Ashes Relandi for him to finish the report up.

4. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Heyo,
    I'll just get right to this.

Based on the evidence and info provided, I will be marking this report as valid.

In the screenshots, you did provide reasoning despite the original report not being clear. Orion did follow through and double check on your reasoning.
    upload_2018-7-11_10-24-55.png

Essentially you're indirectly claiming crossfire.
    We checked the logs and based on your pm response, things check out as a crossfire kill despite no deathscene.
    [​IMG]

In the future, I'd ask that you be more clear your responses as based on Orion's side, it was a bit of misinterpretation.

I'll talk to Orion in regards to this and have him apply a slay to himself (or I will when I get home).

If you have questions or concerns, please PM me on the forums or on discord.

Report: Valid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.