Invalid Report against ori and sanchez

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Jiggly-Puff, Mar 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    ori and sanchez
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    /
    Your Steam ID:
    /
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    /
    Which Round:
    /
    Time of Occurence:
    /
    Reason For Report:
    I get 3 slays for killing sanchez​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    There were 3 players on the map, me, sanches and helflush
    I knew for a fact that helflush was afk
    I was killing sanches and helflush, whoever I found first, every time I killed sanchez he reports me, then ori joins and he tells me that I cant kill just because there are 3 people and 1 of them is afk.

So what the fuck am I supposed to do? Just wait 5 min for helflush to get auto-fspec or sanchez to do something? Sanchez could have easily fspec helflush a while ago, but he didnt do it? why?​

2. For the 1st report I know I put "You mad bro?" but I explained ori why I did that, I still got slain

3. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

4. Sanchez ❤

Sanchez ❤ Junior staff trainer VIP

I've seen this thread and I'll provide my evidence as soon as possible.

5. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Clarifying some rules portioning of this.
    Staffing guides and general guidelines state that staff should only fspec a player should it be delaying the round.

Also a bit of clarification. What exactly is each staff member being reported for? If i’m reading between the lines correctly, ori is being reported for adding the slays and sanchez is being reported for not fspecing h3llflush, right?

6. correct

7. Sanchez ❤

Also let me remind you that staff doesn't have to accept any explanation besides report response

8. ok, I dont mind that
    But what about the other 2 slays?

9. ori with a gun

Ok let's get into this.

I joined West because I noticed Sanchez was trying to repop it and I wanted to help with that. I had also been notified that you were RDMing Sanchez. Here's the logs of the first report:
    [​IMG]
    Your response was "U mad bro?" which made it clear I should add a slay. Here's your response:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As Sanchez already said (and something that was clarified in another recent report), mods do not have to take any other reasoning besides whats said in the report response to prevent loop holing, however this doesn't apply here since the reason you gave is invalid, which I will address next
    Here's the next two reports I handled:
    upload_2021-3-14_15-15-53.png
    upload_2021-3-14_15-16-34.png
    Your reasoning here is that since there are 3 people, with one being AFK, you can kill the non AFK. Since I wasn't 100% sure, I decided to pose the question to fellow staff members
    upload_2021-3-14_15-18-16.png
    Throughout all this, you were constantly telling me in chat to hurry up and finish it, when I was making sure I was correct. This took about 10 minutes, which may be a little slow, but I was trying to ensure you were not false slain.
    upload_2021-3-14_15-20-48.png
    upload_2021-3-14_15-21-13.png
    You did tell me earlier before I initially slayed you to finish the reports since you had to leave. If you would have asked nicely and been patient, I would have more than willing to let you leave so I could apply any slays later
    [​IMG]

Anyways, after having a discussion, your logic of "There are 3 people and one is AFK" doesn't fit here, since no t acts were committed, and you were not a detective, and it wasn't overtime. You still did this three times and thus got three slays, which you were not very happy about.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Keep in mind these are very short rounds, this all happened in about 10 minutes and you had finished serving your slays within a minute. However you still continued your impatient and toxic manner up until you left about a round later.

I also put h3llflush (who is notorious for unspecing himself and then continuing to go AFK) in fspec the round you were slain.

You told me you had to leave several times and still found the time to make this forum report

Also adding on this RDM about 20 minutes before incident when I was on alone earlier, I would say you're a bit lucky for not having a ban right now
    Trash, I understand feeling wronged. I understand that being reported and slain on a low pop server could be considered a little bit petty. But if you communicate with patience and understanding you are going to get a lot further than you are currently. Your continual toxic nature is doing nothing but hurting you, and if you communicated yourself better and acted in better conduct you wouldn't find yourself in these type of situations.

That's all I have, @Voca to finish my portion of the report

10. Sanchez ❤

As Ryan said we fspec players if they cause a delay. Here are the kills you got reported for:

You can clearly see that Hell4Flush didn't cause any delay so there was no need to fspec him.

11. So you are telling me I should have just waited 5 min?

12. Lmao, yeah Im super toxic, sorry I shouldn't have told you to hurry the fuck up, im sorry I guess I should have waited 15 min for you to finish the report yeah im sorry

13. Sanchez ❤

I would fspec him after 2-3 mins. You could just wait.

14. Dude, he was afk for 6 rounds

15. Sanchez ❤

He didn't cause a delay in these 6 rounds so there was no need to fspec him.
    Edit: Jabba will handle my part of the report from now.

16. Hmmm, I wonder why he didnt cause any delay

17. "Your reasoning here is that since there are 3 people, with one being AFK, you can kill the non AFK. Since I wasn't 100% sure"

like I said, I was killing sanches and helflush, whoever I found first, I wasnt targeting the non afk

18. ori with a gun

I could have worded this differently

Being AFK or not doesn’t matter, it is still fundamentally RDM. You can’t kill AFKs until overtime, let alone 2 seconds into the round. This apply’s to the non AFK as well, they had not done anything traitorous as well.

Again, some patience would have avoided this entire situation

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  19. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

RDM is still RDM. Even if you think your reason is reasonable. It’s RDM. It doesn’t look like sanchez reported you for killing h3llflush, but he wanted you to stop RDMing himself (sanchez).

Either way, unless you have more evidence/context to provide, or if you have any questions regarding the rules in play, it would be best to leave this be until Jabba or Voca have responded.

20. haha well gg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.