Invalid Report against olivia

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by potat, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. potat

potat VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    olivia
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:233180860
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55657724
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    dolls
    Which Round:
    4th or 5th round till change
    Time of Occurence:
    09:50pm
    Reason For Report:
    falsely slaying me for killing dazza​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    logs/deathscene​

2. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

3. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

Also, tagging @dazza for their input on the situation.

4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

just for reference here is the report and response
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the situation in which you got slain. Like olivia told you, your wordings and your reason made it seem like you based your kill on suspicion, you didnt see the shot come from me nor did you see it come from my direction, you simply saw the body fall forwards which apparently means it was me that killed him, also apparently i was "suspicious" just for being in the place i was in.
    below is the video of the chat we had via the ingame report chat system

i made it a video instead of putting multiple screenshots. claimed you saw where the shot came from but that just didnt match up with you were saying in the chat

5. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

Hey there,

I slayed you as a result of this:
    Screen Shot 2018-04-29 at 3.17.15 PM.png

Here is the death scene, both in "free mode" to show the bigger picture, then replayed from your point of view:

You requested I open a chat, so I did, and explained to you my reasoning for determining that it was RDM:
    Screen Shot 2018-04-29 at 3.17.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-29 at 3.17.46 PM.png

Shortly thereafter, I closed the chat, as not to spam dazza, and because you began to repeat yourself and there wasn't any new information I was able to provide you in regards to the reasoning behind the slay. As stated in the chat, and explained again to you via PMs, it was a kill on suspicion; as you were facing the opposite direction when the player next to you was killed and you whipped around and opened fire on dazza without actually seeing him commit the traitorous act of killing that player. Your initial report response also supports this.

Tagging my admin @Grimoire+ to conclude

6. potat

potat VIP

The body fell forwards, which indicates that the shooter was in the opposite direction in which the body fell. You where the only one in that direction.

Edit: To add to this i also heard the sound of the gun, coming from his direction

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  7. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

unfortunatly sound doesnt really play a part here, it wasnt a common sense kill, you didnt see me commit a traitorous act nor do you know if i witnessed a a t act that would make your backup claim of GBA valid

also your claim of "the body falling forward because i shot him from behind" although thats the behaviour you would expect in the real world, this is a game, and more specificly a game with extremely janky physics , especially ragdoll physics so your main reason for the kill could be the result of bad physics

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  8. potat

potat VIP

of course sound plays a role in this, you shot behind me and you where the only one behind me.

P.S the gba claim was to disprove olivias assertion that a guy could have had a teleporter next to you.

P.P.S you go up there every single round you are a traitor, now this doesnt disprove anything, but puts you under heavy suspicion.

9. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Hello @potat ,

Thankyou for taking the time to make this report, as it helps us maintain and keep our moderators working efficiently and effectively.

Unfortunately this report will be marked invalid as even though all signs pointed towards dazza there was numerous factors at play regarding the situation, Considering the technicalities behind the response given olivia had to issue the slay, olivia had explained to you how the process worked and from my observation she did everything correctly and to her best ability, It's unfortunate that it came to this and that you felt the slay was unjust, We usually use the initial response from the reported player as a base for the report in question and as to which olivia slayed from the response, You stated you saw where the shot came from but deathscene proves you were looking the opposite direction and out of clear line of sight, even if all signs pointed to dazza which it is a little unforgiving for him to report you regarding the situation even though all signs were correct.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

~ Grimoire+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.