Invalid Report against Nyra

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Predated, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predated

Predated VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Nyra
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:78772913
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:80344648
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    MC 67thway
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    11:13PM
    Reason For Report:
    So I just want to set things straight: Don't like reporting staff, and I respect all staff.

Now to the report:

I go into the house where you can get onto the roof and it has the balcony. I am the only one in there and see no one else, and I leave. I heavily imply this because I have my game volume up and it's directional so I know if there is someone in the house. No one is moving around, so I leave. I often use this to hear if there is a c4 as my game picks up the c4 more. I leave. Player B and C walk in, and they plant the C4. They leave and I see them leave the house, and I hear C4. I call a kos for them using Common sense, no one was there 5 seconds ago, and I just heard c4 being planted and none of them called out saying c4. So I kosed them.

I just want to know if someone can tell me if I'm wrong, and if they can pull death scenes to see if I was wrong, if so, I'll drop it.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Nrya should be able to pull the logs (Again, no disrespect)​

2. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

PredatedReport.jpg

As I explained to you in-game, the house on 67th has a good number of ways for players to enter/exit through, even a silent teleport at the pool. There wasn't any way to say with certainty who planted it even by your own description, seeing as two players went in and you lost visual. That's the same reason you can't say the other would be GBA. I'll admit there was a lot going on and I missed that you called the KoS on two of them, but the one slay I issued was justified and Pacifist will be able to confirm that for you.

4. Predated

Predated VIP

Okay, excuse me for saying this but I just explained myself on the thread here. I was just in there. I saw people leave, and they didn't call out c4 after 5 seconds had past and I left a mental note before going in. This isn't a simple I saw them go in and leave, I saw them leave, and 40 seconds was just showing up on the c4. Then they left no warning as they were leaving they just left. I would love to see logs as well.

5. Miss Alice

The relevant logs are in the spoiler in my original post. The point is that walking away from C4 isn't KoSable, players are not held accountable for calling it out. Past that, you didn't see who planted it, so there was no valid reason to call anyone out.

6. Predated

Predated VIP

Common sense:

I also request the specific deathscene as well please.

7. Miss Alice

The death scene wasn't saved as you yourself admitted you didn't see what happened in the house, your argument's nullified by that and the fact that walking away from C4 isn't Traitorous. As for the common sense argument, please refer to what I said about the house having too many ways to enter or leave it for you to be watching on your own.

8. Predated

Predated VIP

Okay but that's still common sense being acted there. If there is 40 seconds on the c4 and I was just in the house 5 seconds earlier and 5 seconds later two people come out and the c4 was just planted in the room, and they didn't say anything, and in that one room, there is no other way in, and I agree there is other ways in, but this is still common sense.

9. Predated

Predated VIP

Thanks @HelixSpiral for clearing things up here. No need @Pacifist (Your mother buys you megablocks instead of legos) to review.

What Helix said for future reference:

[​IMG]

Apologies Nyra for the report. Thank you for clarifying, requesting a lock.

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

No thanks. I'll have the last word here.

Common sense can only really be used in situations where the C4 was planted in a room with one entrance/exit. Your theory that they planted the bomb seriously neglects the fact that there was two of them there, and that there could have been a handful of other people, not to mention the number of exits and entrances for someone to escape the house from. Listed here for you:

-Windows in downstairs bedroom.
    -Windows in the living room
    -Front door
    -Back door
    -basement door
    -Sliding door
    -Roof trapdoor
    -Windows in the upper hallway
    -Windows in the upstairs bedroom

Not to mention the hiding spots that someone can use
    -In the bathroom
    -In the kitchen
    -Hiding upstairs

There are just far too many scenarios and possibilities for this to be common sense. Nyra was correct in slaying you, but in the future you could always come and talk to me instead of going straight to helix. I know my shit and I could have told you the same thing helix said and we wouldn't be here. Anyways, you know what this is.

⚜️Invalid⚜️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.