Invalid Report against Noob999

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Electricdarkness2, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electricdarkness2

Electricdarkness2 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Noob999
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:143478112
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:169574267
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Terror Train
    Which Round:
    Last Round
    Time of Occurence:
    Not known as the map changed.
    Reason For Report:
    We were on the last round of the game when I was just shooting guns in the air and throwing them off the side of the train. Once the ammo was gone I took out my crowbar and started hitting the ground. Noob999 walked into my crowbar, I said sorry and about a minute later I picked up a discombob and dropped it by pressing Q. He then head shot me and when I reported him for it he replied "You hit me with your crowbar.". It had been around a minute or two since that happened. He then reported me for hitting him with my crowbar and gave me a slay after I said he saw me hitting the ground with it and walked into it. Normally I record but my recording software has quit working recently.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Check the logs, but you guys should make it so other staff have to check one staff members report against a player or it becomes a giant bias fest.​

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Tagging @Noob999 to respond to the report, and @Opalium to conclude it.

Please be patient in awaiting their responses.

3. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Electricdarkness2. You shot in the air next a many players so I used my act suspicious bind. After I saw you hit me with your crowbar out of the corner of my eye I planned on killing you because the train was full of players I switched to my colt and waited for you to stop moving then I shot you in the head. Another player did a incorrect KOS on you about the discombob you dropped. It was just bad timing that happen at the same time I killed you.

20171124234605_1-report.jpg
    20171124234606_1-report2.jpg
    20171127013731_1-damage.jpg

I will leave the rest of this report up to my lead admin @Opalium

4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey there. Sorry for the wait, it seems the notification for this report didn't show up.

Indeed, as Noob explained, you were killed after you hit him with your crowbar. I don't see any need to explain more as everything is already listed in Noob's post.
    Therefore, I will keep it short and mark this report INVALID. Noob did not break any rules or protocols.

Have a great day.
    ~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.