Completed Report against Noccam :^)

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by BobbyBobs, Nov 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBobs

BobbyBobs VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Noccam :^)
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:30998825
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:33511477
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Office
    Which Round:
    last
    Time of Occurence:
    11:20 pm server time
    Reason For Report:
    Noccam (detective) rdmed me (inno) without any reason. I just alt-tabbed back to the game at the start of the round with an incen under my feet, taking me down to low health. Noccam came around the corner shortly after that and headshot me with a deagle. No koses were called on me and no unids were near me. I had just turned off my recording software since I was about to get off after the round was over.

Noccam gave a generic report response of "you were committing a T act." If I was, I'm sure he could have specified what it was in the response. I pmed him to have him clarify what he thought I had done, with screenshots below of the pms. He again wouldn't specify what I had done to make him kill me.

Noccam left immediately after the map changed. No mods were on and the evidence would have been lost, and I'm sure he was aware of this. Seems like a toxic RDM to me since he is well aware evidence is lost and he decided to do it on the last round of Office.

Thanks.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. BobbyBobs

BobbyBobs VIP

Screenshots here of pms and Noccam leaving.

Attached Files:

3. BobbyBobs

BobbyBobs VIP

Seems like Lightning has already handled this. Thanks.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

5. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Hello @BobbyBobs ,

Yes, This count of RDM was already handled.

I checked the Shot Logs for the round 6 of Office and confirmed that BobbyBobs didn't fire a single shot during that round.

Therefore, I applied 2 autoslays to @Noccam :^) for this because he had a valid report the map prior.

I cannot ban for RDM and Leave in this case since I was not on the server at the time Noccam RDM'd or Left. (I was trying to fix the missing textures on my player model glitch)

6. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

I did not have a valid report prior and I request that the evidence for that report be posted. If I'm correct, the report was for an instance of crossfire on dolls which was legitimately crossfire. As for BobbyBobs, yeah I rdmed him, he rdmed me the round before so I thought we were just fucking around. Guess it's my bad for thinking he was chill lmao.

7. BobbyBobs

BobbyBobs VIP

I honestly don't remember rdming you, but if I did, it wasn't intentional. I'll gladly serve a slay if it was indeed rdm.

8. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

Nah man it's all good I really don't care, Im just here so I don't get fined

9. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Okay, I'm going to handle this report now seeing as @j3kawesome removed the 2 slays that I'd placed on you earlier.

@Noccam :^) : You've admitted to the report on round 6 of Office being a case of counter-RDM. Also, I'm going to take you at your word that I'm misremembering that there was a valid report from the map previous to office. So, in this case , you will serve 1 autoslay for "RDM (Forum Report#609229)". I will also commend you for allowing Bobby to slide for his RDM in this, and for the funny reference to Marshawn Lynch.

Case Closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.