Completed Report against Nix & Hex : Anti Vaxx

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Danger Noodle, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danger Noodle

Danger Noodle Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Nix & Hex : Anti Vaxx
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Nix (STEAM_0:1:42343773) & Hex : Anti Vaxx (STEAM_0:0:42131995)
    Your Steam ID:
    Unnecessary?
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Multiple
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    About 5:30AM to 6:50 AM
    Reason For Report:
    Trolling/Harrassment/RDM

In the videos Nix will say after the round ends "I got Noodle guys" because Hex and Nix had planned to kill me as soon as they were given the slightest reason that was within the rules, he'd follow me every single round until I shot near someone or at someone even if they were kosed or were a T he'd kill me and then kill the traitor, he says himself "Any reason to kill you Danger Noodle"

In the 2nd video he goes on to say how instead of helping me kill the traitor he kills me and then kills the traitor

The imgur link (if it works) is of Nix killing me as soon as the round starts for no reason, as you can see in the top right corner the round had only just begun

@Syn

Syn was also there when Hex purposefully killed me and even said she'll take the slay because she just wanted to RDM me

I did call her and Nix a monkey multiple, multiple, multiple times but I call everyone a monkey, I stopped after Syn told me to but once he left there was nothing to stop them from loop holing as much as they wanted

@Nix
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Attached Files:

2. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

We were alone without staff and I thought you were taking the joke. This is what I get from this... You can't take a joke and you're taking the game seriously.

From the game point of view, you're right. But we thought this was playful banter.
    You've rdmed me before and others with riot shields and other weapons as such. While I admit I do not have any proof of what I just said, but I'm certain you know this is true.
    I thought we were cool with rdming each other but it seems you're hypocritical. You started the rdming and I continued it.

As I said on mic... "Do you enjoy your own medicine?" claiming this is what I and others feel when getting Rdmed by you mostly by becoming detective.

I do not care about the report nor do I care what happens.

Report is valid from my end, from Hex I'm not sure cause Hex was just kidding, I on the other hand did RDM you. Don't waste the staff's time with pointless reports.

Il let a staff member handle my part of the report in Danger's Favour.

3. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Although I am not directly involved with this situation in particular. I have witnessed Danger start RDM matches and straight up shoot people with no good reasons when staff are unable to do much or aren't online. Also Danger at least from my perspective does tend to make fun and harass other people that he doesn't like and when zed person roasts him back he makes a report for harassment in a "bait and catch" kind of move. Also Danger noodle you are extremely toxic towards alotta other players and you do not seem to mind RDMing them or making false reports.

NOTE: I was not involved in this incident and I am fairly certain I am gonna get a warning, but this incident and the fact Danger noodle is not yet banned for getting away with many RDMs and harassing people is the reason I added this to the report.

4. Danger Noodle

Danger Noodle Member

Indy I have no once ever, purposefully made a bait and catch, you know nothing about me

5. Indy226

"I know nothing about you"? You RDM at least a couple of times whenever were on the same server and you act like you were never in the wrong even though it is straight up RDM. You were even reported about it by rice and chicken and even bragged about RDMing.

6. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Okay, there is no need to start a fight/squabble in here, it doesnt contribute to anything.

Please be patient while a staffmember looks over the report evidence, and none of you 2 post any further unless you have any evidence of either guilt or innocence to contribute with. Thankies ^^

7. Syn

Syn VIP

I have seen this and will respond soon.

8. Indy226

@Syn bruh u gonna respond?

9. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Someday I'll be free from these chains that hold me here. One day justice will be delivered and when I do my time and atone for my sins, I will be released and be able to live on. Someday...

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

@Syn Finish this up buddy.

11. Syn

Syn VIP

I have been gone for a while (for IRL issues) I apologize for any inconveniences and will respond as soon as I locate the recording from that night. -syn

12. Syn

Syn VIP

Things have come up. Ill try my best to respond tonight but I cannot get to my files of recordings from the night. What I remember from the situation basically is explained by Danger Noodle. When I was online it seemed pretty neutral and not really toxic enough to do anything until asked. Once I can access the recording I can show proof of warnings and the slay which Hex does in fact admit to RDMing Danger Noodle. Once again sorry for taking so long I've had a lot going on.

13. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

14. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

Handling this one from now on

15. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

@Nix will be warned for Targeting. The evidence shows only 1 instance of this happening, thus it is only a warning. However, a slay will be applied for that kill as well.
    There was no solid evidence sent in regarding Danger Noodle and therefore we are unable to prove whether that is true or not (this is regarding the statements brought up by some people).

Syn said that Hex was already slain for the RDM and Danger was warned to stop calling people monkeys.

In conclusion, the report is valid against Nix, but invalid against Hex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.