report against nilz

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by cynder, Apr 5, 2020.

?

should we ban him?

1. yes

63.6%
  2. no

21.2%
  3. we need more evidence

39.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    nilz
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    how the hell am i supposed to know
    Your Steam ID:
    again how am i supposed to know

Which Server:
    Vanilla

Which Map:
    Minecraft 67th ST

Which Round:
    iT WAS MY T ROUND
    Time of Occurence:
    like 5 minutes ago
    Reason For Report:
    i reported him for le rdm, he tried to say i was his little brother and that i forgive him! FALSE! After realizing that convincing the mod that i forgave him was pointless, this dude BRIBED ME WITH POINTS!! UGH!! SMHH!!! When i turned down his bribe because i am a good citizen of this server and believe all rule breakers should be punished, he put a BOUnTY for TWICE THE POINTS HE OFFERED ME! not only is that offensive but also RUDE! we cannot stand by and let criminals like this roam free among this wonderful community.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

as this evidence CLEARLY SHOWS, nilz should be permanently banned from this community. I hope you all agree and take this report VERY SERIOUSLY and take action against this rule breaker!

this report is brought to you by FakeReports™

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

bruh............................

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

is this all you have to say for yourself

4. nikki

Honey, this isn't just about you. We get it, you're a kissass to anyone who isn't me. You've rated literally every post I've made dumb, and opposed me in every forum post that involves you at some time. You're on the verge of a report yourself.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

wym bro, im a kissass only for u ;*

6. nikki

The whole point of Furry Purge and why it was created was to RDM and target and harass furries (which was really just an excuse to target me). I'm talking about more users who have pursued this behavior, and getting them removed from the server. I also did not continue to spam it, or use it to harass anyone or make anyone feel uncomfortable. Furry Purge has, and always will be malicious in my eyes because it was created to ruin the gaming experience online SeriousTTT, in game and online the forums.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

nilz = furry confirmed

8. do not ban this man is innocent

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

INNOCENT??????????? maybe

10. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

He took my pizza rolls

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

It's treason then.

12. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

aight here we go, 10k bounty on nilz, im just repeating this bounty, I was not the one who made it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

Okay, I can see why you're reporting nilz and I'm sure you have a grudge against him because he RDM you a couple of times. The best thing for you to do right now is to form a valid report against nilz with proper evidence, including damagelogs (simply attainable from your console in-game), screenshots, recordings, etc. This report is a joke and I highly doubt that a staff member like myself will take this seriously considering the information you've provided in your "Reason for report" is ill-founded. In addition, to find a player's STEAM ID while you're on the server with them, simply type "status" in console. If you have any questions regarding filling out a report @cynder, please let the staff team know.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

I was in this match with these two. Honestly nilz is a bit of a dick imo, but not really ban worthy. I would keep an eye on him though, cos he is pretty trigger happy and likes to say mean stuff in chats and so on, but yeah more proof needed tbh. this report is a joke at this point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ThatAintFalco

You guys do realize this is in off topic right?

16. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

The report was in the Reports section TTT and was moved to Off Topic I believe because this is not a valid report as I said in my response.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. ThatAintFalco

No it was never moved she intended to put it here, if she originally made this in the reports section then there wouldn’t be a pre made poll :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Shhh we don't want the public to know that

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. nikki

how can I hack I don't even know how to hack so I don't know why you guys banned me for no damn reason maybe someone on the server was trying to do this but I don't even know how to hack and my gun wasn't visible for a couple of rounds just to let you know I shouldn't even be doing this s*** I want a refund for my vip I'm done with dumbass of staff banning me for no reason I'm a 12 year old kid trying to play why in the name of hell would I hack and buy VIP for 20 fucking dollars wtf is this shit ban real hackers and stop naming other people cuz u a fucking mod I did not hack so fuck you. you worthless BITCH
    SHADOW

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Pls ban nilz for hacking

• Disagree Disagree x 1