Invalid Report against Nagisa

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by CarbonatedMilk, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Nagisa
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:84869945
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68935142
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    innocentmotel
    Which Round:
    last one
    Time of Occurence:
    ~5:15 EST.
    Reason For Report:
    Nagisa added a slay to me for killing Cheese (STEAM_0:0:57377934) because Cheese was excessively pushing me with the Ravenholm sign prop. The rules for prop-push state that it is a traitorous act if there's the potential for damage and there is. The ravenholm sign is big enough and heavy enough that slight movement from the sign in a throw can cause damage. Cheese was repeatedly bashing the sign into me, and if he were to either 1. accidentally click left or right and let go of the prop, or 2. If he moved his mouse too fast and threw it, it would have caused damage to me. Im reporting Nagisa for mishandling the report.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Hey there Carbonated, I was the trial mod on at the time. When I checked the deathscene, Cheese was just merely pushing you with the giant sign, which is not considered prop killing. So I set the conclusion for it to be valid because in order for it to be deemed attempted prop killing, a player must be swinging or throwing a prop at a high velocity towards a player's general direction. In this case, like I mentioned before, he never threw the prop. He was just carrying it around and was pushing you around with it. Also gonna tag @Nagisa since he is the one being reported.

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

4. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Hey! I've seen this and will respond tonight please be patient!

5. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Hey, so I would like to start this off by apologizing for the delay! You can find the death scene and report below! As you can see sure he was pushing you around but it would need to push you somewhere you'd get hurt simply pushing into a wall wort do damage at that speed you'd have to fling the prop for damage to be dealt the rule is more in place for bushing you into something like another prop, fire, etc. Because that could 100% cause damage.
    I went over it with @ThatAintFalco and we both concluded that its valid (While his exact conclusion was a bit misplaced (I will be talking to him about that for the future) He was mostly correct in the ruling he wasn't pushing you fast and would've had to do more to hurt you. And lastly, I'll tag @Irish my current Admin to finish this up for me!
    [​IMG]

6. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello there @CarbonatedMilk!
    Thanks, for taking the time to report but its time to wrap this up the slay added to and served by you was completely justified although you may have thought you were nearly being prop killed I must inform you that the prop simply wasn't going fast enough or being used to push you towards something dangerous therefor you killing Cheese for said reason would be / is considered RDM for that reason and the evidence provided above I shall now close this report and mark it invalid.
    Thanks again for reporting and your patience if you have any issues feel free to contact me on discord or HERE
    That's all for now!

-Irish.
    Report : Invalid
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.