Completed Report against multiple players

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Boulja Boy Tell 'Em, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    multiple players
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    multiple IDs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:58047630
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    I think Rooftops, then 67th Way
    Which Round:
    2 and 3 on Rooftops, 5 and 6 on 67th
    Time of Occurence:
    Between 2 and 3 AM EST
    Reason For Report:
    Skraight up RDM twice in a row by Canceled Fish (STEAM_0:0:59585846) and then huinks (STEAM_0:0:44153941). Not sure if it was collusion or just two RDMers hopping on me at the same time.

Later on, Canceled Fish, who has a history of harassing and RDMing me, repeatedly falsely KOSed me while on my team in an attempt to get others to kill me without evidence (luckily to no avail, but still ruining my experience). When that failed, he RDMed me one more time before leaving the server, also RDMing another person in the process.

The following round, Jonny (STEAM_0:0:131976288) decided it would be fun to RDM me for disobeying a detective order.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] (Didn't get the damage logs for this one unfortunately)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WhyFi

WhyFi VIP

Since I am in the first screenshot, I'd like to add my part. Dunebear attempted RDM on me, saying I was the one who shot him. I did not. Liked to mention Canceled Fish was also saying racial slurs on voice comms, but I have no proof as I don't record gameplay.

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

4. since when do i have a history of repeatedly harassing you? lol you were being KOS'd in voice AND text chat and I was just following the KOSes. also, mods might want to check the logs too since boulja RDMed me at the beginning of one of these rounds. I didn't report him because I'm not a crybaby bitch unlike some people in this report, and I had no reason to think he would randomly kill me without reason, since I wasn't actively RDMing or breaking the rules. A+ report!

5. Elvis

Ill finish this up in a bit. Finna hop in the shower.

6. Elvis

Okay, just wanted to start by saying sorry for the delay. Lets get right into it shall we?

Now... This is honestly ridiculous. I have one side claiming RDM on the other, and the other saying the same, when all parties committed RDM. I want to say, revenge RDM is not the way to go about handling players who RDM. There are other ways to deal with those players. You can call staff to the server. You can also record, and report, if staff are unable to hop on when it occurs. Revenge RDM, will only get you in trouble as well.

I looked through each of the rounds, and am going to list each of them one round at a time. There will be alot, but I believe my verdict in the end will be fair to all parties.

Huinks:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Huinks has been banned for 1 day, for Mass RDM x3.

Canceled Fish:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In the first screenshot, he damaged/killed boulja, (im not going to count the 1 damage done to cat), and then kosed Jewicidebomb. Huinks then killed Jew 5 seconds later (second screenshot). Third screenshot shows him damaging boulja, and killing nigerian. Canceled Fish has been banned for 5 days, for Mass RDM x4.

Jonny:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    He RDM'd twice. I have added 3 slays to his ID.

Now, onto you boulja:
    [​IMG]
    In the first screenshot, you are seen revenge RDM'ing Canceled. Self explanatory there.I have added 1 slay to your ID.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums. Thank you for reporting, have a great evening!

Report: Accepted.
    Thread: Locked.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.