Completed Report against mr.shrimp/panzershrimp/1 two D 3

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by TomGervais, Jun 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomGervais

TomGervais Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    mr.shrimp/panzershrimp/1 two D 3
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    idk
    Your Steam ID:
    no need
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    shoutbox
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    04-05.06.2020
    Reason For Report:
    Ddoxing/blackmail+Harassment
    First he said he found me on Facebook. He sent me a link to Facebook in private messages. Later, he began to claim that this way you can find absolutely all the players on the server. And that I can find it the same way. I asked why would I do this? He replied that I had already done this and was also spreading information about him. Which I never did and never thought about. He said he was going to write a report on me for impersonating another person on Facebook. I didn't understand what he wanted from me. Afterwards, he started insulting me for no reason, so I blocked him. Please understand this situation. You can check the discord, it will reflect everything better than in the screenshots.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. TomGervais

3. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Hey im going to look into this for you

4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

What normal person would make a report like that? Literally threaten to ban me. Information in our time is all that is needed to ban someone. Even for the smallest offense or for some far-fetched one. Why can this player do this and get away with it? Isn't he subject to the same rules as the players? Isn't he equal to everyone else? The fact that he now wraps his words in a false report does not give him any relief. Just imagine a thief who robbed a store, and after he was caught claims that it was someone else and reports the wrong information to the police. Is this wise? I don't think that's wise. And I hope you do, too. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  5. Santa Claus

This guy is victimizing himself. Typical republican.

I'm trolling him in the shoutbox and he actually ASKED me to send him that (random person's) facebook page.

Couldn't seem to find anything about trolling in the forum rules

6. The Muffinman

The Muffinman Venting to kill Vlad VIP Silver

@mr.shrimp do you have any evidence of him asking to send that fb link to you that might be a bit helpful for @Spitefulvenom to have and look over

7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

"python and xpro were hard as fuck to find"

Not sure why this person isn't COI'd at this point. He has doxxed at least 2 people that he openly admits to. God knows how many people he has actually doxxed that he doesn't admit to. Not sure why this place takes doxxing so lightly. As one of his victims, I believe Tom is telling the truth. This would be his 3rd victim that we can prove he doxxed. Do something about this.

8. Santa Claus

@The Muffinman No, I'm too lazy. Python is correct, you guys should COI me for this.

9. Santa Claus

10. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

After looking at the evidence its been agreed that the admins will deal with this report

11. TomGervais

>I'm trolling him in the shoutbox and he actually ASKED me to send him that (random person's) facebook page.
    Random people FB?!U CLAIMED THATS IS MY FB THAT U FOUND MY FB!
    https://imgur.com/9AJgDPj
    And that....Great!Just great!
    https://imgur.com/wnTSQfE

12. Santa Claus

Thank you for finding that. You can see in the screenshot where he had asked me to send him the link.

For the record, I did not report that facebook profile for impersonating @TomGervais , it was part of the troll.

13. TomGervais

What normal person would joke like that? Literally threaten to spread information. Information in our time is all that is needed to ruin someone's entire life. Even for the smallest offense or for some far-fetched one. Why can this player do this and get away with it? Isn't it subject to the same rules as the players? Isn't he equal to everyone else? The fact that he now wraps his words in a joke does not give him any relief. Just imagine a thief who robbed a store, and after he was caught claims that he was only joking. Is this wise? I don't think that's wise.And I hope you do, too. Thanks for understanding.

14. Santa Claus

I don't understand

15. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

So I don't see any legitimate doxxing that took place here. You might could make a case for harassment/trolling.

In light of that, I'm just going to advise that you leave Tom alone, panzer. Further action will be taken if you continue to bother Tom.

Valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.