Invalid Report against Mr. Noodles

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Indica Ryan, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Mr. Noodles
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:142127988
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:156376626
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Mutiple
    Which Round:
    Mutiple
    Time of Occurence:
    Accross Mutiple days; afternoon
    Reason For Report:
    He continues you use hurtful and racist language and no-one address nor takes action​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Gonna tag @Juicy Tenderloin and @Bacon Bombs since they were on while this happened.

Keep in mind that simply saying the N word isn't against our rules, but using it in a harassing way is.

3. When did this change its always been a zero-tolerance policy

4. Juicy Tenderloin

Juicy Tenderloin cum blaster VIP Bronze

Hi, although I agree that what he has said is racist and hateful, it unfortunately isn’t against the rules because he was not directing it towards anyone.

5. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

I agree with Juicy on this one. While I saw what they said, they didn't direct towards another player which isn't against our rules.

6. When did you guys start allowing this, I been away from some time but this doesn't seem like an issue that should have been changed, it always been no allowance zero tolerance

7. KatxWind

KatxWind VIP

8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

It was changed on July 13th, despite meeting a great amount of disapproval it has remained that we only warn when slurs are specifically used to harass specific players.

9. Juicy Tenderloin

Juicy Tenderloin cum blaster VIP Bronze

I one hundred percent agree Indica. If however, the word is directed at someone, it is against the rules.

If he or anyone else ever directly calls you that or other derogatory terms please let staff on the server know or make a forum report and we will be more than happy to help! I'm sorry there isn't anything we can do about this specific situation since he did not break the rules.

I am going to close this report out as Invalid. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me or other staff. Thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.