Completed Report against Minimelt

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Enemy "Rule Bot" Below, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Minimelt
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    no
    Your Steam ID:
    no
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    no
    Which Round:
    no
    Time of Occurence:
    no
    Reason For Report:
    Why the fuck am I receiving a warning point from a staff member I'm calling out for not knowing the rules? I mean, JFC, if you truly want to give the point let another staff member do it. You look like an idiot now.

I'd also like to point out the hypocrisy in the warning given my post was on topic and meaningful. We've allowed these in the past. If this is changing, I damn well expect every person to be warned that isn't DIRECTLY involved with the situation. I'm more than happy to file reports if they aren't if this is the game we want to play.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

He’s already removed the warning per my guidance. Sorry that happened enemy.

3. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Your warning point was already deleted by my admin wink as your comment on the report was on topic and provided relevant information. You are correct in saying that this is allowed, similar to the report on Olivia and I made by falcor, your comment was on topic and is allowed.

4. Minimelt

Minimelt The Ice Cream Dream VIP

When I originally read that forum post, I interpreted "Useful Evidence/information" as logs, death scenes, etc. I didn't realize it was referring to rule based knowledge.

That was my bad, wink corrected me and I removed the warning point.

Apologies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.