Completed Report against milkboy

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Alicia Rue, Dec 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    milkboy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:70329520
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:189401884
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Clue, Roy the Ship
    Which Round:
    Multiple rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    around 9ish PM PST
    Reason For Report:
    This kid had nothing better to do with his time other than harass me by constantly false KOSing me and using Slurs. I only got him using F****t once but his False KOSes are plentiful.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Literally every player on at the time: youtu.be/26nHlMsbVGI?t=92

He KOSed me when we were both Traitors. While I didn't catch him saying it, I reported him for RDM and he said he "repeated a KOS on me" which (as a fellow T) is still grounds for RDM. I show after that report response closes that we are both Ts by pressing Tab: youtu.be/26nHlMsbVGI?t=68

1st False KOS as I walk down stairs: youtu.be/26nHlMsbVGI?t=367

2nd False KOS: youtu.be/26nHlMsbVGI?t=617
    - My Death that round due to his KOS (types "rofl" after I die): youtu.be/26nHlMsbVGI?t=636

3rd False KOS because he "has DNA" but I haven't killed anyone: youtu.be/26nHlMsbVGI?t=710
    - His RDM of me (you can see it shows he does not have DNA: youtu.be/26nHlMsbVGI?t=748)

4th False KOS (also types in chat KOS me before round even starts): youtu.be/26nHlMsbVGI?t=915

5th False KOS and saying to me "You're a Fa***t": youtu.be/26nHlMsbVGI?t=1130

He left after that round. I think this is enough evidence for a banno, whatdaya say moddos?

I love refrigerators​

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  2. Wow I fucking hate this shitty forum thing, gimme a minute to repost the links because FUCK THIS VIDEO IMPUT FUNCTION THAT IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS

3. There we go, those are the right links that should work.

4. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Ill handle this.

5. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

This has been handled.

However, next time can you please allow us to hear what you are saying in the microphone, because it can be contradicting because we don't exactly know what you are saying in the microphone. If you have your mic muted like you did in your recording, we don't know if you are harassing or shit talking him back.

Thanks for reporting!

~Aria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.