Invalid Report against McPenis

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Tea♥, May 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    McPenis
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:24259657
    Your Steam ID:
    check my profile
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Forget.
    Which Round:
    Forget.
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 12 am MST
    Reason For Report:
    Cheating.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    McPenis3.dem

Play from the beginning and slow down however you need to see the disparity. I recommend around 15% speed.

First shot: His aim is off, aiming around his lower legs, a few feet away, yet he still hits his target.
    Second shot: Notice how his aim is once again off, yet his pellets still connect. Signs of silent aim. We also see the aim adjust after he has killed his target. (End Demo)

mc.dem
    (You'll have to slow down the demo a lot to see his aim lock onto Twinkie. Aim seems to track perfectly.

My shotgun gameplay for comparison to the first demo. ​

2. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

The quality of the VOD isn't very great, but here is McPenis' recording of his gameplay:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/422315594?t=12m34s - for the second demo listed (mc.dem)
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/422315594?t=21m03s - for the first demo listed (McPenis3.dem)
    Edit: woops, forgot that the first demo happens on round 2 and the second demo on round 5, I fixed the order now.

Of course, he does play on vanilla for the entire first hour of the video and starts playing on Vanilla on this VOD: link , + this short one: link
    Just a note honestly, didn't check to see if he was cheating or if it would even help. He does play on other sgm servers across those vods.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  3. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

Thank you for the gamepla footage. I recorded McPenis because he was called out by a few players as being sketchy. During the time, I was willing to jump on any evidence I could get. From the perspective of the twitch streams, it does not look like McPenis was cheating. Leaving the final verdict to staff.

4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

as established this is not clear hacking even just from the demos without the twitch highlights, im sorry for any confusion caused

I will be marking this invalid but I thank you for the report regardless

if youd like to talk about this more again do feel free to shoot me a message

invalid & locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.