Completed Report against Mankamal10, McSniperDragon, FazePolar

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Staff/Player Reports' started by Juice Juice™, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    Mankamal10, McSniperDragon, FazePolar
    UUID of Staff/Player:

Your In Game Nickname:
    Erys8
    Time of Occurrence:
    5:20
    Reason for Report:
    The server was restarting. While spawning in the world, I had my normal 5-10 minute wait period where things loaded and rendered. I was inside my tower, in a closed environment in which nobody could get into. During the time, I was killed by one of these three (who work together) through the walls and my stuff was taken.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I'd just like to add they're all extremely toxic. They camp and target players whenever possible and are generally just up to no good

e.g.
    [​IMG]

3. Squidd

Squidd VIP

I'd like to add something as well. While I know its not against the rules (afaik), they do lure players with a helpful/noob question, and then ambush them. I've wotnessed it once myself and a couple times through other players.
    Luckily in my situation they returned the gear, but it was still annoying as I lost my experience.

This additon isn't to showcase that event, as I williling TPA'd to them, but I do think it can add proof to them being on the toxic side of the spectrum.

4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.