Completed Report against Mankamal10, McSniperDragon, FazePolar

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Staff/Player Reports' started by Juice Juice™, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    Mankamal10, McSniperDragon, FazePolar
    UUID of Staff/Player:

Your In Game Nickname:
    Erys8
    Time of Occurrence:
    5:20
    Reason for Report:
    The server was restarting. While spawning in the world, I had my normal 5-10 minute wait period where things loaded and rendered. I was inside my tower, in a closed environment in which nobody could get into. During the time, I was killed by one of these three (who work together) through the walls and my stuff was taken.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Silent Artemis let me try to get a clearer picture of this scenario.

Firstly, is there any evidence of this event taking place to help give some more help as to what exactly occurred maybe a video or some pictures? Or answering these questions so for example some sort of block destruction that took place, or spawnkilling, griefing, etc? We have logs of some of these things so if you can state if any of these occurred we can try to look back and help you out. What you've described is peculiar in that you were killed through a solid wall I believe (?) and furthermore from what exactly were you killed by?

We can try our best to help you, but it would be nice to have some evidence provided as to take care of this issue for you and to deem if any punishment is required. If there's nothing else that you can provide to further this case I'll have to mark this as invalid.

EDIT:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

@Amatsu Can you share your base to prove they got in using block abuse?

4. He logged in after a restart, and his body was in a glass paine. we bow spammed his head cause it was outside of the paine because his body was glitched in it or whatever and he died. we only got a few items because it fell out of the tower(also out of the glass)

5. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Unfortunately after discussing things with my neighbour/claim partner mrcat99999 it sounds like a door was left open on my base. On the flipside, at least mcsniperdragon just literally admitted to abuse right there.

6. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I was a witness to this occurrence and I was disappointed in the lack of action taken by the staff.

Rules: https://www.seriousgmod.com/rules/minecraft
    1. No spamming or harassing players
    Goes on to delve into harassment:
    • Harassing players via chat related means (PM spam, insults, or derogatory comments)
    • Harassing players with in game mechanics (Intentional spawnkilling outside a claim, spam of the /siege command)
    • Harassing players via griefing (boxing in players in their claim)

Throughout the entire Erys8 event they were camping out his home keeping him stuck inside, insulting him for not coming outside and "1v1ing" him. They were also degrading and insulting the donators on the server for various reasons that didn't make logical sense. Throughout all this there were two mods that weren't AFK and no action was taken.

The only good thing that came of this was I found the /ignore command.

7. CorallocinB

They have been warned as of 5 minutes ago due to that harassment and a lot talk about "rape" going on. I apologize for not telling them earlier however I was looking into something else relating to this claim of block abuse and spawnkilling as that's a key focus of this report since they've been PvP-ing many users.

8. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Mcsniper killed me for no reason and he's allowed to do that.

9. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Was here when it was going on for at least half of it, seemed like that those players were completely in the wrong and were abusing the rules, and making it completely unable to play the game.

10. CorallocinB

Regarding this report, the following verdict has been given.

The users @mcsniperdragon has been banned for toxicity and block abuse while FazePolar have been banned for toxicity, both 1 week.

However, the user Mankamal10 has not been banned due to lack of evidence.

Report: Valid, LOCKED

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.