Invalid Report against Mangotango

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Renko, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Name of Staff/Player:
    Mangotango
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:58232861
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:95074500
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    I don't remember
    Which Round:
    can't either
    Time of Occurence:
    last year
    Reason For Report:
    Left a slay after a 2 week ban, but I didn't saw a note that the slay will be stay even you got ban on !motd.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

If I understood correctly you're repoting Mango for placing the now expired RDM and leave ban from 12/22/2018. Is that right?

If so, can you please explain why exactly you disagree with the ban?

4. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

5. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

They are reporting that a slay for RDM wasn't removed when they were banned for RDM and Leave, thus they served when they joined the server earlier today while I was online.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

I want to let you know that if you left with a slay or a pending slay, the delay typically isn't removed when we ban you.

I'm sorry that you feel wrong about having a slay on you when you returned, but you also had one on you when you left.

Today is my daughters birthday so I will post the evidence of your slay that lead to your ban later tonight.

-MT

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

Sorry it took me a bit as baby mango just got put down to bed.

The following is the screenshot of you leaving while slain. Like I said before: If you leave while slain, the slay can remain on the server on which you were originally slain. In this case, it was vanilla.
    [​IMG]
    I hope you understand that this is common in almost every RDM and Leave scenario where a player leaves while a slay is assigned to them.

You should get into the habit of sticking around for your slay round to avoid this kind of thing.

Respectfully,
    -MT

8. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Hello there @Renko

I will follow up on this report on my fellow lead admin @MangoTango

I can confirm that it is indeed nothing out the ordinary for the slay to stay on you after you leave.
    When leaving while slain, the ban for RDM & leave serves as the punishment for trying to evade the punishment by leaving the server.
    You'll still have to serve the original slay for the RDM itself when you join back after the ban.

As seen in Mangos screenshot above, you did indeed leave while slain.
    Banning and not removing the slay is the correct procedure in this scenario.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here and I'll be happy to help.

~ Teroxa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.