Invalid Report against Manamal, GuyOfRainbow

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Staff/Player Reports' started by Juice Juice™, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    Manamal, GuyOfRainbow
    UUID of Staff/Player:

Your In Game Nickname:
    Silent_artemis
    Time of Occurrence:

Reason for Report:
    A continuation of my report from the other day. These two just weren't online when the serious chat toxicity started, but they are part of the same group. I know that PVP is part of the game, but they have admitted several times to everyone that their only goal is to kill people and make this game as hard as possible for everyone else. It is a miserable time with them around, and their only goal is to kill people and steal their stuff. They are doing it only to make us, the players, miserable. And they dont have any dedication to the server except to do such. I know they are following the rules for the most part, but they make people not want to play. They are wrecking the server and its economy.

They dont care about playing the game. Only making the game as miserable as possible for everyone else.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Was also here can confirm that they are all actually really toxic, and do break the rules, they were also talking about there banned friends.

3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey Silent Artemis,

Thanks for the report.

Do you have anymore evidence other than what you posted (I only see one single image)?

4. You gonna report me for making a proposition,good job.

5. GuyOfRainbows

GuyOfRainbows Member

Although you don't enjoy pvp, my only reason to play on this server is not to make everyone miserable. I enjoy playing minecraft, pvping, building, and doing everything else. I am just in a bloodthirsty mood and thrive to get everyones head, that is how I enjoy playing minecraft right now. How would you like it if you weren't allowed to build? The server is a SurvivalPVP server. Also, the worst thing I have said is that I am going to kill everyone on the server. What's wrong with that? I'm not boasting about my skill, not being an asshole, hell I even paid you back 2k after I killed you. I did nothing wrong and I don't think I should get banned.

6. lmao your screenshot proves nothing about us playing. and can you stop reporting everything we do and trying to get us banned lmaoo

7. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

As it stands right now, there is nothing in the provided screenshots that is against the rules, or shows any type of toxicity.

If you have anymore evidence you'd like to provide then feel free to start a conversation with me on Steam or the forums and I'll be glad to discuss it with you. At this current state however, this is going to be marked Invalid and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.