Invalid Report against Lordyhgm

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Chainedlord, Jan 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Lordyhgm
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    -
    Your Steam ID:
    -
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Richland
    Which Round:
    -
    Time of Occurence:
    -
    Reason For Report:
    My spray was removed. I don't think it should have been. Lets have a discussion.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

3. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Your spray was borderline so I just took it down and asked you to change it. I'm not gonna ban for it just thought there was a chance you'd be reasonable instead.

4. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I've sprayed it in front of other mods/admins before and none have removed it. Now I don't feel comfortable spraying it again because it might lead to a ban if you're around.

5. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

I've told you I won't ban for it, but if you really feel uncomfortable using borderline sprays because they might get you banned then the best remedy I can offer is not using borderline sprays.

6. So I can continue using it? Why was it removed then?

7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Doesn't show anything too revealing. I wouldn't have warned for this. There is no reason to outlaw pretty looking girls on our servers, especially when we aren't even close to showing anything too revealing.

8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

after considering this further I have come to the decision that this spray is not allowed. Please do not post such sprays in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.