Completed Report against Lordyhgm & Pixie.Danni

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Noob999, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Lordyhgm & Pixie.Danni
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    It's linked....
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Who cares
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    02:27PM
    Reason For Report:
    False slay by Danni backup by Lordyhgm.
    I killed Lordyhgm for not ID'ing a dead body and danni slay me for it.

Lordyhgm PM me "you were looking at me, so knew I couldnt see the unIDed I think"

The other thing he said was "Yes, I do:2. NOT IDENTIFYING BODIES1. Not actively trying to ID a body.2. Player must be able to see the body"

It's clear to me that he does know the unID. rule.
    If the body is in a get-able place and that would not risk to they life they have too ID it.
    The rule on line of sign is not based on what you can see but what you could see if you turned around in 360 degrees. so if the was a wall in the way, you could not kill him for the unid.

I would like to remind you my view was limited by the doors, so I did not see him drop dead.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

3. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Paci and I have literally just spoken about this. My way of handling the case was misguided, slays will be added accordingly. I took this to them since I wasn't entirely sure.

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Lordy misunderstood the rules in this case and has slain herself in game (we were already discussing this). The way this works, for future reference, is that the body only needs to be ABLE to be seen. It is only RDM if the body is obscured by a wall or a door or some other kind of obstacle. In this case, Lordy could have seen the body if she had only turned around. Thanks for reporting.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.